Coochie Hair

Hey Dimes♥️.

So today's rant is about pubic hair and it's normality.

Now listen💀I know the title wasn't expected💀💀💀but hell,I had to get y'all attention

Y'all probably seen the title and was like⬇️💀

So as women and young women,our vaginas grow hair

Period.

This is completely normal.

Big period.

Some women are strangely disgusted at the fact that they have pubic hairs and honestly it makes me wonder did y'all fall asleep in sex ed/health,or are y'all just plain ole dumb.

There's nothing wrong with not shaving,and there's nothing wrong with keeping fat ma baby baldhead.

Whatever floats your boat sweetheart🤷🏾‍♀️.

But what irritates me is when other people (women and men) think it's okay to shame a young woman for not shaving.

Like first of all,your vagina is supposed to grow hair. The hair is there for a reason. Pubic hair helps to fend off bacteria and unwanted pathogens from entering the vaginal area,which can prevent you from getting yeast infections, vaginitis, and UTIs. People kill me acting like your body just does things for no reason🙄.

Again,it's your body,and if you as a young woman don't want to shave then you're not obligated to. If you shave,that's great🤷🏾‍♀️as I said before,you can do whatever you want with your body.

...

What y'all think about it?

Y'all I'm bored asf,tell me a secret or something💀

.