"Too Young" For Feelings

Hey creeps🥰

For today's rant, we got the concept of being too young for feelings🙄.

Stupid right?

Some of y'all may not know exactly what I mean,so allow me to explain...

Often when a teenager or young adult feels depressed/angry/sad/unappreciated/unaccepted/misunderstood etc.. they're told that those feelings aren't valid. They're told to stop wining,to grow up,and the #1 thing— they're too young to feel like that.

This is the main reason why black children let things like depression and anxiety eat them up,why we have trust issues,why we bottle up feelings! Cause of the simple fact that no one listens,no one cares,no one take it serious!

If I tell someone that I'm feeling depressed,their response should not be "YoU AiN't gOt No ReAsOn tO bE LiKe ThAt"

Like what gives people the right to tell me how I'm allowed to feel?

Excuse my French,but bitch if I ever hurt myself you'll *finally* realize that there's something seriously wrong with me🤦🏾‍♀️and it should never have to come to that fucking point!🤦🏾‍♀️ believe me when I tell you,not when I take action.

I think we all needa start taking mental health seriously in our communities and we definitely needa stop telling black children and young adults that's their feelings aren't valid.

Lastly,we all gotta love ourselves! We have to start believing in ourselves!♥️.
I just want everyone to be okay,I want everyone to love themselves,I want everyone to have a wonderful life,(even though I'm struggling with some of this shit myself ) I want all of y'all to get help if you need it♥️.

Shit,y'all can pm me whenever y'all need somebody to talk to,I promise imma be there!

Rant over

—I love yall🥰 and stay black♥️.

✨.