Choosing The Man

Hey beauties🥰

Pleaseeeeee forgive me for the long ass wait on these rants,but my immune system is acting like an asshole🤦🏾‍♀️so my day to day life has been sort of off.

Enough about me tho,let's get into this rant.

Choosing the man over your own child(ren) is a major problem in our community.

I've seen this a lot where I'm from.

Now,I ask that y'all turn y'all book of ain't shit-ness to page niggas ain't shit,verse toxic mothers.

Y'all there?

Good.

The story goes a little something like this:

There's a teenage black girl,minding her black ass business just trying to live her life in peace. There's also a perverted ass man,who's fucking her mother soooooo good that momma can't tell right from wrong🙄. This ain't shit nigga proceeds to push up on lil mama whenever her mother ain't around (or for the real ain't shit niggas,right in the mother's face). The mother notices and confronts her very much naive teenage daughter about wanting to "take her man"🙄🙄🙄🙄 (as seen in the movie Precious) when in fact the girl is disgusted by this perverted ass negro that her momma likes so much.

But wait,there's more.

In some cases,the girl will even try to tell the mother that her man is pushing up on her,and whew chileeeeeeee that's where all hell breaks lose.

The mother will constantly defend her garbage ass excuse for a "man" and label her daughter as

What?

Say it with me now......

Fast.

Told y'all I was coming back to that soon,right?

So yea,the mother takes the niggas side and might even go as far as kicking her own child out of the house. The black girl gets labeled as fast or grown and the whole topic of a grown ass man harassing a child gets dismissed.

This lil story was a classic example of what's wrong with our community.

Stop protecting these damn perverts and start believing these children!

Stop ignoring their cry's for help! These niggas is really sick out here and we gotta protect our baby's.

until next time,stay black🥰
.

A/n—I updated Girls Need Love today if any of y'all are reading it. For some reason,Wattpad is acting a ass again with the notifications,soooooo Yea.

For those of you who need a plot,I'm opening a plot shop soon...

.