Catcalling

Catcalling is unacceptable

It's extremely annoying

It's not flattering at all

And women hate it

And it's definitely not acceptable to harass a young girl!

A lil something I recently experienced—

I was coming from the corner store with my niece,earlyyyyyy in the morning. I had on a regular T-shirt and some biker shorts,with a simple lil ponytail. I was literally coming out of the store,minding my own business. A man held the door for my niece and I,we both said thank you,cool right?

The man's friend decided it was okay to block my way when I was tryna walk pass,which irritated me but I didn't show it. He then proceeded to heavily examine my body with his eyes,smiling to himself,saying "y'all veryyyyyy welcome,very welcome."

At this point I'm creeped out,so I try to get this over with as fast as possible. He asks my age,of course I tell the man I'm a teenager. This nigga literally said fuck what I said and gon ask "you 19 right?"

At that point,I just slightly smile and look down,cause I'm tryna be nice,and I really ain't come to the store to get harassed

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Now on the inside I was looking a lil something like this^^^Cause bitch I know you heard me say I was underaged🙄.

Again,I say nah,I'm young as hell,he then moves out the way and as I walk away he shouts "damn y'all gon be fine as fuck when y'all get older! Damn girl"

Now my attitude on 50,000 and I'm bout ready to smack this nigga,but I walked my violent ass back home.

I know it sounds crazy but I've gotten weirdly used to being flirted with especially by older men—wayyyyyy older men I'm talking 40+ out here preying on young girls,and I've gotten used to it cause it happens so much.

I learned to just smile and walk away cause my life might depend on it.

& that's a major problem. I should never have to play along with you to not risk being hurt or possibly killed because yo old nasty ass won't accept the fact that I'm underaged.🙄🙄

If I had the energy rn I'd tell y'all more stories about how these niggas needa control themselves around young girls🤦🏾‍♀️I literally have so many stories I could tell,but that one was the least triggering for me so yea.....

Rant over for now...

—Stay Black♥️
.