Underrated Artists

Hi loves🥰

Today's rant will be about underrated artists in my opinion of course.

There's a lot of great ass artists who ain't even getting recognized and that shit irks my nerves🙄 soooooo allow me to put y'all on🥰.

I'm only doing 10 cause y'all ah be waiting on me to finish this for literally months if I had to put everybody down on here.

(This list is in no particular order)

1.

6lack

Y'all be sleeping on his fine ass🙄♥️. I literally listen to his album East Atlanta Love Letter everydayyyyyyyy🥰. It's hella bops on there! And chileeeee not only can he rap,he can sing too!😩 *NUT*

I absolutely love the vibes that his music gives off,and if I everrrrrrr get the chance to go to one of his concerts ion think imma make it home😭imma have a god damn heart attack😭🥰. He's such a good artist and it's frustrating that other people don't really give him the recognition he deserves🤦🏾‍♀️.

Anyways,Seasons is a boppppppp,and Sorry,Free and disconnect will forever be my shits! (Those just a few bangers from him)

2.

Summer Walker

Listen! Y'all gotta start listening to Summer Walker! Like rn. She got mostly known for her hit song Girls Need Love Too and every since then I been in loveeeeeeee Okay!😭👏🏾 Like there's literally so many hits on her Last Days Of Summer album,and her EP called Clear.

Aside from the music,she's a beautiful ass girl and she's funny as hell😭. And chileeeeee I cant want to go to one of her concerts. (Even though imma probably pass out from excitement💀)

3.

Jhené Aiko

I'm mad asl that y'all be sleeping on my good sis🙄... and don't even get me started on these fake ass— nvm💀

but yea,my sis deserves way more credit than she gets! She is a literal hit maker and mfs still ain't fw it because it's "in yo feelings music"🙄🙄🤦🏾‍♀️. If you ask me,Jhene got a song for every situation that you go through! Especially on the Trip album,there's soooooo much I can relate to.

There's also a Trip movie on YouTube,it's not that long,but it gave me a better understanding of why the album was called trip,and it shows what she's been through. It made me cry,but it was a beautiful ass lil movie and y'all should definitely watch it.

Even her old music: (He couldn't Kiss, N.O. L.O.V.E,Stuck Like This) is allllllllllllllll hits! And y'all seriously needa wake up!👏🏾