Luke Hughes

☆Y/N POV☆

Y/N POV

The music blared into everyone in the club's ears. I had a great time. I was with my boyfriend, Luke, and his friends, my favorite people. My mind was cloudy due to the amount of alcohol I had drunk.

Truthfully, Luke wasn't any better, and he was dancing like a lunatic. I couldn't stop giggling at Luke. He had a large smile on his face, dancing randomly. Some of our friends looked at him with fear, but the rest looked amused.

Luke wrapped his arms around my waist after pulling my arms up to be wrapped around his neck. He kissed my forehead as he danced with me. Of course, I laughed at his every move, but Luke seemed to be in his own world.

He then picked me up randomly. I squealed as my legs wrapped around his waist, and my arms remained on his neck. He put one hand on my lower back, keeping me close to him.

"Where are you guys going?" Duker asked. Luke shrugged his shoulders. I picked up my head to see his face, and he smiled at me.

"Don't come home for a couple of hours, guys. Okay?" Luke responded. All the guys groaned and fake gagged, making Luke and I laugh. Finally, we left the party and returned to Luke's shared house with his teammates.