Quinn Hughes

☆Y/N POV☆

Y/N POV

I'm terrified.

I have a feeling that I'm pregnant. I am only twenty years old. I'm young to have a kid, but I'm not too young. I have always wanted to have a family with my boyfriend, Quinn, just not so soon.

Quinn and I have been together since our junior year of high school. So, we've been together for four years. I'm still attending college, and I'm still trying to build a career for myself, so I cannot be pregnant.

I began to worry about how Quinn would react if I were pregnant. Would he be happy? Would he be mad and break up with me?

"Love?" I hear a familiar voice call out from the other side of the door.

I immediately scrambled, getting up from my seat and getting my life together. I opened the door to reveal a worried and confused-looking Quinn.

"Hey," I breathed out, trying to catch my breath after I was running around.

"Are you okay?" Quinn asks. I began nodding way too quickly, making everything seem more suspicious.

Quinn just raised his right eyebrow. He walked away and jumped into the bed. I walked up and sat myself down beside him.

"I think I'm pregnant."

Quinn immediately sat up and looked at me with shock.

"Well, did you take a test?" he asked. Obviously, I didn't. I just assumed. Why would I do that?

"Well, no. I'm just assuming," I said. Quinn looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"Do you have one?"

"Yeah?"

"I think you should take it before assuming, don't you think?" he said, making me nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah. I just didn't want to do it without you, if I'm being honest."

He just smiled at me and helped me out of bed. I took the test, and now I'm waiting for the results. I saw the results and smiled. I left the bathroom to show Quinn.

"Close your eyes and hold out your hand," I said to Quinn. He did as I said. Then, I placed the test in his hands and whispered, "Open your eyes."

Quinn began trying to adjust to the light, rubbing his eyes. Finally, he looked down at his hands.

"You're not pregnant?"

"No!" I exclaimed with a smile.

"So it was just a scare?"

"Yeah!"

"Is this a good thing?" he then asked, looking down at the test with disappointment.

"Well, I mean—"

"You don't want to have a kid with me?"

"Of course I want to have a kid with you! Just not now," I said, reaching my hand out to hold his cheek.

"Yeah, I know," he said sadly.

"Look, we'll start a family one day. Let's just get ourselves on a steady path first, then we'll go from there. How does that sound?"

Quinn smiled at me.

"That sounds perfect."

My heart exploded after hearing him say that.

"I'm so in love with you, Quinn."

Quinn pulled me in for a hug. He comes close to my ear and whispers, "I'm even more in love with you, Y/N."