Henry Thrun

PART TWO

☆Y/N POV☆

Y/N POV

Lights hung above the heads of the guests attending Henry and I's wedding. Our wedding was at a beach in Hawaii. Hawaii has always been a special place for us, as it's where we've had multiple vacations and memories.

"Y/N!" my best friend yelled.

"Oh my gosh! Hey! How are you?" I ask my childhood friend.

"How am I? You just got married!" they said, laughing and pulling me into a hug. "You look absolutely stunning!"

I squeezed them even tighter, tears threatening to spill out.

"I'm so happy you're here. I love you!"

"I love you, too! Where's Henry?" they ask curiously as they look around.

"He's talking with all of his teammates," I reply with a smile, looking over to see my husband. Wow... husband. That's going to take me some time to get used to saying.

"Oh, okay," they said, fixing their hair slightly. "Tell Henry I said congratulations."

"I definitely will," I said with a smile as my friend smiles back at me. Then, I held out my hand, signaling my best friend to do the handshake we created when we first met.

They throw their head back in laughter and then puts their hand out, beginning to do our handshake. We both finished laughing, and I pulled my best friend in for another hug.

"Okay, I've got to blast. I love you! Congrats!" they yelled out as they began to walk away.

"Bye! I love you, too! Thanks for coming!" I yell after them, watching them walk away.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, making me jump slightly. I turn my head to see my husband with a broad smile, slightly laughing at my reaction.

"Jesus, Henry! You scared the literal crap out of me," I said, smacking his chest lightly. He just laughs more and brings me into his arms. He kisses the top of my head.

"There are some people who want to say hi to you."

I look behind Henry and see a group of guys I recognized from high school. My smile widened even more if that was possible.

"No fucking way!" I said and began running over to the boys- who were Henry's teammates- as fast as I possibly could because of the heels.

"Congratulations!" exclaimed Cole Caufield and Trevor Zegras as they ran up to me. I wrapped my arms around the two as tears clouded my eyes for the second time.

"I'm so happy you're here," I whispered against the two boys. I pulled away to see the rest of Henry's NTDP teammates standing there with goofy smiles plastered on their faces. I smiled at them, giving each and every one of them a hug.

After hugging the last NTDP teammate, Henry walked over to me and pulled me into his side.

"Have I told you how beautiful you look?" Henry questioned, slightly rubbing his hand up and down my waist.

"Stop it," I said with a blush. "You look so handsome in your tux."

"Really?" Henry asked, taking a step back and posing. I smiled and chuckled, then stepped forward and fixed his tie a bit.

"Yeah, really."

"I love you so much," Henry whispered into my ear, pulling me into his arms and kissing my lips while doing so.

I tightened my arms around Henry, inhaling his cologne.

"I love you, too, Henry. So much."