Inane de

"Halston?" She asks and I turn to her, my face blank

"Athena." I acknowledge coldly.

It's silent for a long time, everyone staring at me like I just came back from the dead or something.

"I'm here for information. You four," I say, pointing to Camden, Athena, Everett, and Willow. "Are the only ones who know where he is." I explain.

"Who?" Camden asks, his eyes not leaving my gaze.

"Lincoln Harold." I answer.

"What do you want with him?" Everett asks and I turn to him and shrug.

"To kill him." I answer simply.

They all share a look and I roll my eyes. This is really annoying.

I just wanna go back to the facility and sleep but I can't do that until I finish this task.

"Why do you want him dead?" This time Athena asks.

I turn to her. To the woman who was like a mother to me.

Push the emotions away and focus on what needs to get done, Halston.

"Me personally? I don't." I shrug. "I've just been ordered to kill him." They all seem unnerved by the fact I've been completely calm this entire time.

I guess I picked something up from Nadine.

"Who are you working for?" Camden asks me.

I start laughing and shake my head. "You really think I'd tell you?" I say with sarcastic humor.

The room is silent and I'm done with this. I just want to sleep.

"Where is he?" I ask, now just bored and slightly annoyed.

"We won't tell you." Willow answers, looking at me sadly.

I sigh and pull my sleeve slightly up, pressing the bead on my bracelet.

"Agent 3714. What do you need?" The robotic voice comes through the bracelet, catching all of their attention.

"Give a status update to agent 8673." I say into the bracelet and it shows a blinking blue light before responding.

"What would you like to say to agent 8673?" It asks me.

"Say 'Having trouble here, may be late getting back.' " I tell the bracelet and it blinks for a moment before shutting off, meaning it's sent.

I pull the sleeve back down and look back to the people I use to call family, debating what to do.

Usually I'd just force someone to tell me but I can't in this situation.

Call me weak but I can't bring myself to do it.

Unsure with what to do, I roll my eyes and look at the bead under my skin, reminding me of what happens if I fail.