We were all kids once

Nadine's men come back after, I don't even know how long, and drag me out of the dark and cold room

They bring me to my bedroom door before turning around and leaving me alone.

I put in the code and use my handprint before the door opens and I walk in.

Audrey and Halston aren't inside yet.

Sitting down on my bed, I put my head in my hands and start crying.

I've been here since I was four years old and it's been years of hell.

I'm still crying when I hear the beeping, meaning someone's putting in the code to get in here.

A few seconds later Audrey and Halston walk in, their eyes landing on me.

Audrey looks relieved to see me and she runs over, hugging me.

Halston looks relieved too but she also looks like she feels guilty.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Audrey asks, sounding worried.

"I'm fine." I tell her, not wanting to bother her with my feelings.

"You sure?" Halston asks and I nod at her, faking a smile.

"I'm good, really. I'm just gonna head to bed." I answer, laying down on the bed.

Im facing the wall instead of them so they can't see the tears leaving my eyes.

Halston and I leave the room, going to one of the gyms

This one is reserved for Halston, Alina, and I, since we're the top three assassins here.

I'm still trying to calm down from earlier. When I watched them drag Alina out of the room, her begging me to stop them.

I walk over and start with one of the machines. It's a large machine with parts of the metal sticking out. The sticking out metal things have a light cushion on it, making it slightly softer. The sticks move around and there's three different levels.

I put the machine on the hardest setting and it starts up.

One of the top sticks starts moving and I quickly use my arm to block it while kicking one of the bottom sticks that try's to hit my ankles.