Bingo

Camdens men are dealing havoc everywhere, killing every man they see

Two girls I recognize from Alina's age group, they're around 12 years old, are running towards the panic room.

"Halston, come on!" One of them yells but doesn't stop running.

"Hey, where's the rest of your age group? Do you know?" I ask them.

They shake their heads No before I can't see them anymore.

The age groups here are weird.

0-3 you're in the nursery.

4-7 you're in basic training.

8-11 extensive training.

12-14 you're a regular agent.

15-17 you're an advanced agent.

18-35 you're the highest ranking agent.

You don't live to 36.

Francis and Lyric are following behind me, along with Sebastian and Peyton, as I walk towards the nursery.

"How many kids are in there?" Francis asks me.

"Right now she has 12 newborns, 13 one year olds, 15 two year olds, and 17 three year olds." I explain.

"Shit that's a lot of kids." Sebastian mutters.

"Yep, 57 in general. 53 girls and 4 boys." I tell them.

"Boys?" Lyric questions. "I thought she only took girls."

"She only trains girls. She keeps the boys until they're 3 before giving them away. I don't know where they go, I just know it can't be good." I finish, looking down.

Spending all the times in the nursery, it's hard to say goodbye to them. You get attached.

"We'll find their families once this is all over. These kids will get to go home." I hear Peyton whisper to herself.

I turn to face the four of them. "Nadine doesn't leave the families alive."

"We're alive." Francis says.

"The only way your family gets to live is if someone brings you to her. If she send someone to get you, you will be the only survivor." I explain.

Before we waste more time talking I open the nursery door.

Meredith looks up, startled.

"Halston? What's going on?" She asks me, looking at the four people behind me suspiciously.

I put my hands on her shoulders, making her only face me.

"Mer, you know I love you, right?" I ask the girl we've trained with and watched kids with and killed with a million times.