Send her away

I'm sitting at my desk, tapping my manicured nails against it and sighing

Three of my best agents, gone. Poof. Evaporated into thin air.

I never should've sent them on that task with the Tames family.

Oh well, you live and you learn.

What's a way to get Audrey back here?

I murdered my own sister to get her back once, I'd do anything to get her back again.

I don't particularly love her but she is my child and I do need someone to take over for me someday.

If only my sister hadn't poisoned her against me.

Oh well, what can you do?

However, with her disappearance I'm being forced to deploy the nuclear option.

I grab my phone and type in some numbers, putting the device to my ear.

"Hello?" The familiar voice chimes through the phone.

"Marcus, it's inane de." I tell him and it's silent before I hear shuffling.

"We're alone." He tells me.

"Great! If you recall I placed a young girl with you around 9 or so years ago." I start.

"Yeah, Davina Williams right?" He asks.

"Ah, that's the one. Here's the thing, I'm gonna need you to send her back here. Turns out I need her after all." I inform him.

"Alright, we'll let her know and get her on the first plane out." He assures me.

"Wonderful! Thank you so much Marcus, bye bye now." I say cheerfully, hanging up the phone.

I sit at my desk, doing work and making sure everything is in order and running smoothly, when I hear a knock on the door.

I look at the clock and smile. She's right on time.

"Come in!" I call and my niece walks through the door, sitting down in front of my desk.

"Davina, how you've grown, my dear." I compliment.

"Thanks." She reply's bluntly, her British accent filling the room.

"What do you want from me, Nadine? You sent me to London all those years ago and I haven't gotten anything except a few cards. What do you want?" She asks, resentment clear in her tone.

"I need your help with Audrey." I say and she sits up straighter.

"Absolutely not. She is dead to me." She spits.

Well, I knew it was a long shot.