Agent 4362

I get a notification that tells me they took out the bead

Now I can't kill them.

However, I can still make them suffer.

My guards are already in the room, waiting for my every command.

I smile sickly. "Bring me Alina Kore."

They nod and leave the room, returning not long after with Alina.

Just like with everyone else, I have her put all of her weapons on a table before coming over to my desk.

"Alina, one of my best assassins. Surely that's just because you had Williams as your personal instructor for a while." I tell her.

"Audrey did help me, yes." She says quietly.

"Well now Audrey needs your help. Halston and Audrey have been kidnapped by a family named 'Tames' and I need you to get them back." I explain.

Before she can react, I grab her arm and use the needle to put the bead beneath her skin.

"The Tames took out the others bead and I can't risk that again." I start explaining. "So, I've put this one deeper into your skin. If they try to remove it you will die, and if you simply fail the task you will die. Oh, and if you fail to do this within 24 hours you will die."

She looks scared and confused.

"Better get going." I tell her and she nods, practically running out of the door.

I don't understand what's going on

I just know I don't want to die.

It's a long way to the Tames house and I only have 24 hours before she kills me.

On my way there I feel my bracelet vibrate so I look at my wrist.

"Inane de says you only have 20 hours left." It warns me.

Damnit.

Finally I reach the Tames house.

Nadine didn't give me anything but what was on me so I don't have smoke or anything.