Because it's wrong

"And you're sure you're ready for today?" Audrey asks me as we get closer to the Tames residence

"I don't have a choice." I answer her, even though she already knows that.

It's silent the whole time and it's very awkward.

I know I went too far yesterday and I need to apologize to her.

"Audrey-" she cuts me off.

"I don't want to talk about it, Halston. It's fine, okay? Let's just move past it."

I nod, agreeing with her.

We make it to their house and Audrey takes the cap off the smoke grenade and throws it through a window, where they're all sitting.

It's only Camden, Athena, Everett, and Willow today.

Audrey and I climb through the window and tie them like last time except they're not tied together they're on their own.

The smoke clears and they don't look surprised to see either one of us.

They did give us a fake address, so I guess they knew we'd come back.

"You're making this harder than it needs to be." Audrey tells them coldly.

"Where is he?" I ask, matching her voice.

"You can ask us a million times but we will never tell you." Athena says.

"Why? What's the big deal?" I ask, getting frustrated.

"Because it's wrong." Camden answers somberly.

I laugh but it's certainly not humorous. "You run a mafia Camden. Is that not wrong? You kill people everyday! You kill and betray and abandon and take children away from their parents and parents away from their children! You are not one to talk about what is wrong and what is right!" I lose my temper, tears entering my eyes.

I know it may seem like I'm being dramatic but I just keep thinking back to everything.

If he wasn't the leader of his business I never would've been taken away and I wouldn't be how I am today.

My mother would still be alive.

Stop it, Halston! You don't want her alive.

Audrey looks over at me, a little startled by my burst of emotion.

Camden looks a little shocked too.

"Halls, they're not gonna tell us anything just by us asking." Audrey says. I know what she's suggesting.

"No." I answer firmly, looking at her.

"Halston-" "I said no." I shut her down.