Hate to burst your bubble

"So, we have a plan?" Alina asks, biting into an apple

"Yes." Halston tells her and look to Camden so he can explain.

"Halston, Audrey, and Alina will go back to the facility. Claim we kidnapped you but you escaped and came back. From there you'll be taking apart the entire facility from the inside." He starts explaining.

"How are we gonna do that?" Alina asks.

"You're going to start by stealing hard drives, files, weapons, anything you think may be useful or have information you'll take. You'll hide it in the dent of your ceiling in your room at the facility." He keeps explaining.

"I nearly forgot about that. We used to hide food in there." Alina remembers, looking at me.

"Exactly, and no one ever found out about it." Halston says.

"Yes they did." Alina and I say at the same time.

"Only because they noticed there was food missing and put together we were the only ones who could possibly get into the kitchen without being noticed." She defends.

I remember running around the facility, sneaking into the kitchen to take food.

We got away with it for a few weeks until Nadine found out and made an example of us, but we've chosen to try and forget about that part.

"Anyway," Camden begins again. "Once we have all the information we need we'll work on using that to tear it down. We could try to use Nadine's kid against her if we could find them." He suggests.

"Hate to burst your bubble, but that's not gonna work." We all turn around and see Davina walking up.

Everyone's guns are pointed at her in a second but she's not fazed at all.

"Nadine doesn't give a shit about her family." Davina continues, ignoring all the weapons pointed at her.

My heart starts beating slightly faster.

Is she gonna tell them?

"How do you know?" Everett asks, a slight bite to his voice.

Can you blame the man? I mean, Davina did shoot his wife.

Davina looks to me and I silently beg her with my eyes.

Please. Please don't tell them.

"Just trust me on this." She says and I sigh quietly.

"Trust you? That's funny." Sebastian answers.

"Davina's right." I tell them all and she Halston share a look with Athena and Alina.

"Okay fine, forget about that idea." Camden gives in.

"Alina will let us into the facility late at night and then we'll kill Nadine and be done with it all. Make sure all her accomplices are dead too." Camden finishes explaining.