Police Raid

Warning triggers ahead.......

==========================================================

Weeks passed, then months passed, and I became the top employee and assistant of Eric Northman, and I proved to him I could work like any other able bodied person, though I'm partially legally blind, and Ginger was nice as well, but some employees were indeed jealous of me, them claiming Mister Northman showed favouritism towards me, which I hardly believe is true.

I was working this time at the bar, and only serving the vampire customers, since alcoholic drinks serving them would be difficult for me, cause it will be hard for me to determine which booze bottle was which, so I'm only told to serve vampires.
Most of them tended to ignore me, but some openly flirted with me like the one I'm serving now.
"My you are a sight for sore eyes for a human, I mean you even smell good."
This vampire with a heavy Kentucky accent says to me.

"Why thank you, but you're probably smelling my cherry blossom perfume."
I say to him, hiding my discomfort he's flirting with me by a kindred smile.

I heard Eric's bootsteps over the music walk up to me, and he asked me.
"Everything okay so far honey?"
I hinted in his voice he was trying to get me outta the situation of the vampire flirting with me, and he probably noticed on his throne chair I was uncomfortable from far away.

I blink, turning my head to him.
"I'm fine."

I felt a muscular arm wrap around my chubby waist, and Eric says sarcastically.
"I'm sorry who are you?"
He was clearly mocking the vampire with the Kentucky accent.

The Kentucky vampire I heard gets up, looking not interested in me anymore it seems, and I heard him walk off.
"Thank you Mister Northman."

"Anytime."
He pats my ass, and I jerk at that as he walked away, me feeling flustered as hell he patted my big round ass.

I turn my head back to my work, and I heard a vampire walk up, and sit where the once Kentucky accented vampire sat.
"How can I help you?"
I ask the person.

"Tru Blood any blood type."
I heard the male Maryland accented voice say, and I tilt my head, my brain locking in his voice into memory.

"Right away sir."
I turn to the mini fridge, and start feeling around for the handle, my hands making contact with the handle, and bend over, grabbing a bottle my fingers came into contact with, then I walk where I remember where the microwave is at, setting it inside it, and then put my face inches from the buttons, seeing the red button, pressing it, and walk to the vampire.
"It will be ready soon."

"You blind?"
He asked and I merely nod.

"Partially blind."
I say to him.

"How did it happen?"
He asked me.

"My you're curious."
I say to him.

"I never met a partially blind human."
He honestly says to me.

"Well bullies bear sprayed me, it damaged my eyes.
They did it for kicks."
I say to him.

"That is really evil."
He says to me.

"Humans can be evil, it's in our nature to be greedy, and selfish, and destroy or hunt things we do not understand if you noticed."
I say to him.

"Yes I've noticed, thanks to The Fellowship Of The Sun."
He says to me.

"Oh?
And who are they?"
I ask him.

"Radical Christians."
He says to me.

"It's always the Christians it seems.
Seriously I don't believe in any god."
I admit to him.
"I live by my belief system."