Author's Note; New Eric Northman Story

There will be a new Eric Northman Story I will put up, it already has four chapters, that I edited, and it has triggers, and awareness for child marriage in it, child marriage is a big problem in the United States, it's legal in 43 states, and Republicans voted against banning it, especially a Republican called Mike Moon.
Religious extremism is in that story, like in the show, and the main character was booted out of her home at fifteen for being diagnosed with a mind of a thirteen year old, which is sin in her religious family, her receiving abuse for it for years.
Her father is the leader of a religious extremist Mormon church in Kansas that's fictional, the father is based off of Warren Steed Jeffs, a real person who married off children to old men once they got their periods, also he sodomized little boys and girls that he taught in his own Sunday School.
He's in jail still writing to the convent of his and telling them what to do.
He is a real person, and the reason the father is based off him, is because I'm spreading awareness, that there are people like that in certain religious sects.
Most my stories have awareness of things that actually happen, including sex trafficking of children.
Religious extremism is a big problem in the United States, and getting worse, which I'm spreading awareness for.
The relationship between that new character and Eric will be close, and he will be protective of her, and her name is Zoet Dwindlebottom.
The reason he is protective of her is because she is a special needs employee, though she can take care of herself with grooming herself, keeping up a home he gives her, ECT....he wants to keep her safe, and he falls for her cheerful personality, because she lights up a room with her presence, but she can become argumentative, due to her having a mind of a thirteen year old at twenty-nine, she only listens to Eric when she's ordered to do something, so Pam cannot boss her around, nor Chow, or she becomes argumentive with Pam or Chow.
There will be a doctor who cares for Zoet's needs, that Eric hires, that is a supernatural creature doctor and human doctor all at once.

This is a future story I'll put up soon, in anniversary of me discovering True Blood.
Also I'm doing so I'm memory of my deceased uncle who always thought I'd become a great writer, my Uncle Lloyd.
He always encouraged me to keep writing and drawing.
To this day he encourages me.