Cuddle Bug

Here's the next chapter......

Warning mature content ahead......

=============================================

I fell asleep before Eric returned to get me at his home, me falling asleep on the couch in the living room, to only wake up in cool muscular arms, and I realized it was Eric holding me to his body, his chest against my back, and I felt no breathing coming from him, and I gently pull myself off his arm from around my waist, and I wanted to talk to him about why he filmed him unconsentually having sex with me, because that upset me, but I can't ask him now, and I needed to relieve my bladder, so I remember where the bathroom was that Pam showed me, and I used the facilities, washing up, and came back to the bed, and I put my face near the digital clock by the bed, seeing it was noon, and I was in fact hungry, so I get out of bed, and go to the kitchen, taking out my leftovers of my pizza, and found the microwave, and heated it up on a paper plate, and once it was fully heated up, I ate it up, the two slices that were left.
I then wash my hands after throwing away the trash in a waste bin.

My phone on the counter where it was charging said.
"You have a voicemail from Sookie."
I pick up my phone, unlocking it, and I listened to her voicemail.

"Hey Alice, I hope your job is going okay.
I know how Eric can be, so be careful.
Also if you have any questions about vampires, don't hesitate to ask me."
Sookie says, and the message was dated awhile ago, two weeks ago, and I didn't notice she left me a message.
I was so involved with Eric I didn't notice it, that she left me a message.

I go to the living room, feeling around, and I found a movie, me making out the picture on the DVD huge case, which was Smallville, and I pull out the first season, and put the first disc inside the DVD player, and let it play on low to not wake Eric up, and I listened to the show since I am half blind.

I burp, burp from the pizza I ate, and the diet soda I had with it, since Eric seemed to have stocked up on diet soda in the fridge for me I guess last night.
I was full after eating, but I paused the series to go to the bathroom, emptying my gullet, then I cleaned up, and washed my hands, and dried them.

I was still in the Tshirt I grabbed from Eric's dresser drawers, and then I unpaused Smallville, and I listen to each episode, changing the discs, going through several episodes with bathroom breaks, and I check my phone for the time, after I felt hours have passed, and realized it was just now turning five in the evening, and Eric should be waking up soon, which I was right when I heard him yawn.
He soon trudges over, and sat next to me on the couch, tugging me to his side.

"Eric why did you film yourself raping me that first night?"
I ask him, getting down to the question bugging me at why he filmed it.

Eric sighs.
"Do you want me to delete it?"

"Yeah."
I tell him.

I heard clicking of the buttons on the remote, and he says.
"I deleted it.
I'm sorry I kept it."
He says to me, and I could hear his guilt in his voice.

"Why did you keep it?"
I ask him, tilting my head so I could look up at his blurry blobby face, but then he pushed me on my back, him hovering over me to where his face was an inch away, and I could make out his handsome beautiful face, his baby blue ocean eyes, his slicked back blond hair, and he then asked me, avoiding my question.
"Do you like my hair blond?"

"I like it."
I tell him.

"So you can see when I'm up close and personal?"
He asked me, him smirking down at me.

"Yeah I can."
I tell him honestly.

He puts a hand to my right cheek, and leans down, him kissing me deeply, and his tongue licked and teased my mouth, his tongue even sucking on my own tongue, and I reach up, running my fingers through his silky blond slicked back hair.
He groaned loudly, and I felt his other hand snake between my thighs, and he tugged the leather bottoms off me, and I gasp feeling his dick sliding slowly into me, since I'm still loose from the other night, he fit in me easily, and he started thrusting harshly into me, and he ripped the shirt I wore to shreds easily with his vampire inhuman strength, and he sucks each one of my breasts, licking and teasing them as he thrusts into me, me wrapping my thighs around his waist, and I was a moaning mess, me feeling so good from his dick caressing my insides, and he sucked and teased my breasts, until my core started aching so bad, that I felt like I'd orgasm hard from him just sucking them, and I wrap my arms around his head, moaning loudly out.
"Don't stop!"