Author's Note:

I got over the flu but I caught my brother's respiratory infection sadly and I been in and out of sleep the past few days which is why I have been up late.
I had a sinus infection then the flu, my antibiotics only fought the flu, and since my brother never covers his mouth when he coughs or washes his hands, me and mom have caught every virus he has had this winter, so I gotta call my doctor Monday to get medicine to get better. My ears are plugged up, got a sore throat, and I have severe drainage and a cough, I been sleeping this virus off alot.
So please understand my updates maybe slow cause I feel awful, but I'll try to update when I can.
When you have a sibling that is a literal pig it's hard not to get sick and he's 36 and knows better, but he don't care about anyone but himself no joke.
It's not fun getting sick about four times with some viruses in two weeks. It's really not fun in the least, it's misery.

I have a rare weak auto immune disorder doctors don't know what to call it cause it rejects vaccines, which is why I'm for people vaccinating so people can be responsible and not spread disease to people with rare auto immune disorders like me.
Mine is so rare only 1 out of a billion people are born with it, to be honest I was asked by a medical school if they could study it, but I declined afraid they'd use me as a lab rat, by poking me and stuff, cause I got a phobia of needles.
They wanted to pay me $600 to study me and yes I declined cause my needles phobia, they asked to do the study two years ago.
I can't handle needles.

I'm glad most my followers understand yes I have crippling disabilities and health issues which causes slow updates, and I am homebound from them, but I see tons of doctors too and specialists.
I'm glad all of you understand why updates are so slow. I live also all the reads, comments, and votes you leave on my stories it makes my day.

Also there will be a new Crowley story being put up soon, whenever I get to it to put it up.