Forgiveness And Being One

Here's the next chapter......
Warning mature content ahead.

=============================================================================

Again I was escorted home by Mister Northman, and he sets me upon my porch, and I turn to face him, tilting my head to the side.
"That was a nice dinner."
I say to him.

"I'm not a monster like you thought?"
Mister Northman asked me.

"No, you're not.
But I'm still unnerved at what you told me today at dinner, to be honest it scares me."
I say honestly to him.
"That I'll be a target of the male species of vampires."

"Truly I do not know how even Godric, though starving, avoided harming you to be honest."
Mister Northman says to me.
"Like Sookie.....no....you smell sweeter and more mouth watering than Sookie.
I fight to not rip into your throat most of the time I am near you, and I have more control than Bill will ever have due to my old age."
I step back a tiny smidge when Mister Northman says that, my heart skipping beats.

He reached out his hand going to my right cheek.
"I will not hurt you like I did that night."
He leans down and I felt his lips peck mine, and he then deepened the kiss, him slipping his tongue into my mouth, his tongue caressing and teasing my mouth, and he shoved me into my door of my home, and deepened the kiss even more, his lips moving along with my own, and I melted at the kiss, my core throbbing badly, it throbbing since I woke up from that erotic dream about him.

He pulls away and I heard a click, knowing his fangs elongated, him breathing hard.
"I wish you could see fully."
He says to me.
"I thought my blood would heal your eyes when you were bleeding to death in Godric's home, but I was wrong."

"I don't need to see you to know what you look like, nor know if you are a bad person, because your voice, hearing it, tells and shows me everything."
I say to him, placing a hand upon his cheek, and I felt his lips caress my wrist, me feeling his fangs barely touch my wrist, but he didn't bite me.

"Mister Northman......I forgive you for what you did to me that night.
Tonight you showed me you're making it up to me by taking me on that dinner date.
I know you're sincere.
I'm good at hearing such things in voices,  including lies."
I say to him.

"Call me Eric."
He leans down, and pecked my lips again, his fangs grazing my lips, but not cutting my lips, and our lips moved in sync, his tongue caressing my own tongue, and he growled into my mouth in an animalistic way, his right hand cupping my cheek.

He pulls away.
"You taste sweeter than honey."
He then kissed me again, much more aggressively, his tongue clashing more aggressively against my tongue, and I let out a moan, and felt his other hand slide down my stomach, and slip past my waistband of my pants, and I gasp, feeling his fingers slip into my core, them caressing my good spots in seconds.
He pulls away from my mouth, our saliva mixing, and his fingers thrust inside me, hitting my good spots, and I grip his shoulder with one hand, feeling his thumb rapidly roll my clit around.

"M.....Mister Northman!"
I cry out, my legs shaking, and my core throbbed, and ached more intensely than before.

"I said call me Eric sweetheart."
He growled into my ear.

"E....Eric."
I whimper out a moan, as he thrusts his fingers inhumanly fast inside me.
"Don't!"
I grab his wrist with my other hand.
"My legs!
They can't handle it!"

He kissed me deeply as I felt my orgasm rush throughout my system, and I moan loudly into his throat, my core spasming against his fingers that are still thrusting in me, my core tightening on his fingers.
He growled into my throat, as my core gushed it's orgasm upon his hand in my pants.
I breathe hard through my nose and he pulls away, and he then pulls his fingers out of me, then tore my pants and panties off my hips, me hearing them rip as he did so, and I cry out, feeling his member thrust in me deeply to the hilt in one go.
I reel my head back, clenching my jaw, breathing hard as Mister Northman wraps my thighs around his waist, and starts thrusting slowly into me, making me wrap my arms around his neck, and hide my face into his neck, me moaning loudly.
My back thumping the front door, and he growled out.
"Tell me when you want me to move faster."
I nod.
"You want me to move faster?"
I nod.
"I do not love gently you know that."
I open my eyes, seeing his handsome face with his fangs out, him staring at me.
I nod, and he began thrusting at inhuman speed into me, and my moaning got higher, and more rapid.

"Fuck!"
I curse, and my back hits the door rapidly and loudly, me feeling his throbbing member caress my insides with each inhuman speedy thrust, and I dig my nails  into his shoulders, me feeling my orgasm coming upon me quickly.

"You come easily more than normal women."
Mister Northman breathes out heavily.
"But I am not complaining, you doing so feels good on my dick."

I arch my back, reeling my head back as my orgasm explodes throughout my system, me trembling and quaking against him, and he groans loudly.
"Fuck!"
He licked one fang, and he jerked his hips faster, and slams one hand by my head, and my core started aching again, cause he was hitting my good spots.
"I'll make you come again."
I gasp feeling his hand slide between the two of us, and his middle finger moved at inhuman speed against my clit, and my hips jerk in rhythm, and I was literally crying out louder moans than before, yelling Yes over and over.

My mind was going blank, mainly all I could think about was him thrusting in me, making me feel good, and him at inhuman speed rubbing my clit, and making him not stop, so I cry out.
"Don't stop!
Oh fuck please don't stop!"

"Don't worry sweetheart I will not stop until you pass out."
He smirked at me.

I dig my nails further into his shoulders, my hips jerking, and moving, and twitching with each thrust now.
"Claw me up sweetheart."
He murmured into my right ear.
"I'm only going to make you come harder."

"I can't!"
I cry out, arching my back more, and I shake immensely from my hugest orgasm I've ever had in my life, making my vision spot in dark black blotches, and I whimper loudly, feeling my core spasm hard upon his dick as he thrusts into me, and my core squeezed upon him too.

Mister Northman narrowed his blue eyes at me, and groaned loudly, and thrusts one last time inside me, gushing his vampire babymakers inside me, which felt good.
I slump against him, breathing hard, me twitching here and there, and I felt his babymakers leak out of me, and down my ass, to my porch.
My mind then went dark, meaning I passed out.

===================================================================

To be continued......