Shifters?!

Here's the next chapter.....
Warning; murder, exploding vampire goop ahead in future chapters.
As well as mature rated sexual scenes....

===================================================

Sookie finally got a hold of Eric after days of trying to figure how to get Bill back, only for Eric to say on the phone.
"And why should I care that Bill is missing Sookie?"
He sassed her, sarcasm lacing his voice on the phone.

"Because I need your help to find him.
I love Bill, and he's done things for you, and you owe me after I found out Long Shadow stole from you."
Sookie says to Eric.

"Sookie, I owe you nothing.
I got what I wanted, which was Alice as my worker.
She's mine now, and that's all I desire from her, but Bill, I could care less what happens to him."
Eric tells her.

She could hear loud moaning, and loud thrusting, and creaking of a bed in the background.
"Eric are you having sex?!"
Sookie exclaimed.

"And if I am, should I care what you think?"
Eric sassed her once again.

"You're a pig!"
Sookie spat, and hung up.
Her angry, he was having sex with some floozy as she was trying to be serious and find Bill.

Her phone rang again, which was Eric calling her, and she answered it, though she didn't want to, and she needed to find Bill, so she had to talk to Eric, also she was wanting to give him a piece of her mind.
"You wanted my help Sookie, and I can give it, so talk away."
Eric tells her, and she heard panting of an exhausted woman in the background, and once again heavy thrusting sounds, and the bed creaking in the background too.

"Bill went missing.
I think some wolves are involved."
Sookie tells him.

"I know, anything else can you give me?"
He sassed her.

Eric suspects it's not the wolves but that vampire who killed his parents when he was human over a thousand years ago, so he would get revenge, since he has been searching for that vampire most of his vampire immortal life.

"They had weird tattoos.
I killed one in my home with a gun, but then they stopped bothering me."
She says to him, and the creaking stopped, and he cursed in another language.

"Damn you're too....ugh....gotta go Sookie."
Eric hung up on her, his voice sounding strained.

"Then don't have sex while I'm on the phone with you, you idiot!"
Sookie snapped, her frustrated at Eric.
Typically he called her back to irritate her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.

"Ugh....Alice you're too tight, loosen up."
Eric groaned out.

"I can't help it."
I tell him, and he pulls out, then slowly thrusts back inside me, slickening wetness sounds echoed when he did so, since I'm already soaked from several rounds of sex, and I was tightening up cause I'm getting severely exhausted from the sex.
"How long have we been doing this?"
I ask as I breathe hard.

"Five days."
He says to me honestly, and I blink groggily as he said that in shock.

"I didn't realize it."
I breathe hard once again, taking in much needed oxygen, my heart pounding, and my ears ringing too, as I couldn't go on, and I just let him continue to thrust in me.
"I'm too tired to carry on."

"Want me to stop?"
Eric asked me, and I nod, me so exhausted from that long of having sex.
He pulled out, him still hard and dripping in my juices severely.
"I can tell you are too tired.
I can finish without you."