Debutante

Here's the next chapter......

Warning mature content ahead.....

I fought four to three hours on a chapter trying to get it up due to my bad internet was at 0.5kbps no joke.
And we cannot afford to change providers.
The weekends it's worse.
I'm using two devices now to do stories.
Yeah, that's how bad my internet is.

Can't show Buddy because my internet isn't allowing pictures because it's no joke the strength I showed above, whenever I add pictures recently the chapter buffers to be unable to be accessed.
So the description of Buddy is in this chapter.

My sleep schedule is messed up thanks to my surgery I had, I'm sleeping alot.
=================================================

"Master, you shall be awake once more, but her blood is the key, the blood of a half blind human.
The blood of a descendant of yours; Lord Remus."
A man with short dark wirey hair, with a phoenix tattoo on one arm, with a layers of many roses under the phoenix, with a day or two old stubble beard, and tan skin, stood before a metal coffin, which had silver chains with paper sigils upon it, the coffin used to quake in response to Buddy's voice, but now it is always still, and after fifteen hundred years, Buddy's maker was put into a slumber by Godric in this fashion, with help of a Japanese shaman, and an American witch, so the spell could only be broken by the blood of Remus's descendants, and only one descendant exists, which is Alice, the half blind human that Godric has been protecting in secret for so long, that he faked his death for, that Buddy wants revenge on for Godric putting his maker into this cursed slumber.
"You will return, even if I must drag your descendant to your coffin and bleed her out myself!"
Buddy snarled out, his fangs showing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.

I gasp awake once more, since I fell asleep on the couch, the TV playing, and I had another vision, but this time that man Buddy was talking to a chained up coffin with Japanese sutras on it, and my heart raced, feeling fear erupt into my very being, and I noticed my eyesight was a bit better, I could see a little better, a little more clearly, but not much.

I breathe hard, and I heard footsteps approach the couch, and I look up, seeing Godric standing there, me being able to make out his face now, and he was very handsome, yet looks so young, younger than Eric.
"I heard you screaming in your sleep."
He sat next to me, worry lacing his expression.

"I had another vision in my sleep."
I tell him.

"What about?"
He asked me.

I look to him.
"I know where Remus's body is being kept."

Godric narrowed his eyes at me.
"Buddy wants to bleed me out to wake Remus, because I'm Remus's living descendant, and I'm the only one who can wake him, so did you know this?"

Godric nods when I said that.
"I know you are his many great great  granddaughter."
Godric says to me.

"I am?!"
I ask in shock.
"I don't get why they need me to wake him!"

"The spell that bounds Remus to his deep slumber is a blood related spell."
Godric tells me.
"And at the time he did not have any descendants until you were born.
I have been trying to keep you safe from his grasp for years."

"If you tried to keep me safe then why let me become blind?!"
I shout at him.

"At the time vampires could not interact with humans, since we never came out to humans yet."
Godric says to me, giving me a serious look, and he puts a hand on my shoulder.
"Though my maker is quite evil, I do not see you as evil as him.
You are caught up in his mess because you are related to him, and it's not your doing."

"Godric, is she alright?"
I heard Eric walk up.

"It looks like her sight is getting better."
Godric then leans forward asking me.
"Am I right?"

I merely nod.
"Yes.
Just a little better."

Eric sat next to me on the other side by me, and then gently tugged me to his side.
"How good it is that your sight is returning."
Eric seemed happy my sight is returning.
"Do you know why it is?"
He asked me.

"I think the visions are causing it."
I tell Eric.
"They happen when I sleep."

"Then let them occur."
Godric tells me.

"What if it involves both you dying?
I can't have you both being killed on my conscience."
I tell Godric and Eric both.

"We will not die."
Eric assures me.

"Trust us."
Godric says to me too.

"I barely know you both."
I admit honestly to them.

"Yet you slept with me."
Eric says to me, him licking my neck.

I shiver, and Godric leans forward, and places his hands upon my sore aching breasts, that Eric sucked on alot, when he had sex with me five days in a row.
I flinch.
"Ouch."
I say to Godric.

"Are they sore?"
He tugged my shirt up, revealing my breasts that had hickeys allover them, and my nipples were hella red and swollen.
I merely nod when his mouth went to my left breast, and I arch my hips upward, which he gently pushed my hips back down with his other hand.
My hands were held out by Eric, and Godric sucked and teased my breasts, both of them, making them even more sore and achy.

"Godric.....ahn.....wait!"
I gasp as I felt him tug off my sweatpants, and I reel my head back, feeling his dick slowly slide inside me, slide in me easily, since I'm still so loose, and Eric wrapped his hands around my breasts, and Godric started thrusting inside me, him groaning and hitting my good spots, and my arms were now free, and I was gripping Eric's clothing in my fists, and I was a moaning mess, my voice moaning in high moans, and creaking of the couch was hitting the air, and Godric wrapped my thick thighs around his slim waist as he thrusts deeply inside me, making my insides ache, ache so good, and spasm.

"Can you handle me after you had sex so long?"
Godric mused out smirking at me.

I close my eyes, focusing on his thrusts, his dick caressing my insides, and hitting spots that Eric also hit when he was inside me, and it felt good, my essence of my juices were trailing into the couch, and Godric had his hand under my rear, tugging me further into his pelvis, into his thrusts, and I bite my lower lip, holding in a scream of a cry, and Godric, I heard his fangs elongate, including Eric's fangs too, and Godric thrusts one last time, deeper than before, and I go wide eyed, feeling my orgasm hit me like a ton of bricks, and I gushed onto his dick with my essence.
I felt his vampire babymakers enter inside my inner walls, and I shiver, since it felt so good.

He pulls out of me, and kissed my lips, deepening the kiss, his tongue licking my own tongue, and sucking my tongue, then he pulls away, and mutters in my right ear.
"I have always cared for you, just as Eric does now.
I would gladly die for you."
My mind then darkened, feeling me passing out from the extreme sexual experience I had, my body slumping against Eric.

====================================================================

To be continued.....