Emergency Care Of Two Vampires

Here's the next chapter.........
Go in YouTube and listen to TX2 they gave good music. They are an Emo band.
BTW Dysmenorrhea can in fact cause what you're about to read.
====================================================

"There's no love like christian hate!
Let's all count down to judgement day!
You want us fags to burn in flames!
Tell me who to pray to!"
Some parts of a song by TX2 played from my phone as an alarm only played certain parts, as I was laying on my side on the couch in Eric's home, and my phone was plugged in by the coffee table, and I groan, and reach for my phone, grabbing it, looking down at the time, which was 4:30pm.

I had fallen asleep after I ate lunch at noon, and then my alarm went off to wake me, so that I could go to work at Fangtasia.
I stayed at Eric's home once again, and this is the second week I am, and I did start my period too recently, and Eric bought me pads that I needed, and some much needed midol, but like always the midol isn't working.

My cramps get pretty bad, and it's hard for me to get outta bed cause of them, and today was one of those days, since I flipped the alarm off, and set my phone on the coffee table unplugged.

I groan in pain, my period cramps hurting me, and I lay on my back, heating pad on my lower spine area on high, cause I feel like I'm being hit by a damn train all the time, a thousand times over, and sex won't solve this problem.

"Are you still in pain?"
I heard Godric ask, and I open my eyes, me having a painful expression on my face, and I nod, holding in the urge to puke.

"Bucket."
I groan out.

"Are you going to vomit?"
Godric asked and I nod.
In seconds he was back with a trash can, the lid open, and a sack inside it, I take it and hurl my lights out.
"Are you always this sick on your periods?"
He asked me and I nod as I puked again.

"Should we take you to the hospital?"
Eric asked me.

"I think we should."
Godric says to Eric.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~
~~~
~~
~
.
.

An hour later in with me puking in the car in a bucket; we arrive at the hospital, where a male doctor told Godric and Eric.
"It's all natural for this to happen."

"That bullshit and you know it!
I demand to see a female doctor; a bloody PA!"
Godric growled out, showing his fangs at the doctor, and the doctor ran out of the room quickly.

I had an IV in my right arm, giving me fluids, and I was forced to take a urine test before I was EVER given treatment, and they REFUSED to treat me UNLESS I came out with a negative pregnancy test.
A female doctor came into the room; a PA, and she asked Eric and Godric my symptoms.

"Typical Dysmenorrhea.
Dysmenorrhea has extreme cramps that make you sick, and heavy flow.
I suggest that she gets on a birth control to help, but be warned antibiotics can cause birth control to not work well.
Also birth control fails, and you can end up with an unwanted pregnancy.
There's the IUDs, the pill, and injections."
The female doctor says after sticking her fingers up my bloody hooha.
"Worst case scenario is a full on hysterectomy if we cannot control her flow nor cramps.
Her flowing like this can lead to anemia, and death.
No doctor in their right mind will do a full hysterectomy, unless it's medically necessary, and her periods look to be medically necessary for such an action.
I can refer her to a good OBGYN in New Orleans, or better yet another state.
If she has good insurance, then you can go out of state for treatment."

"I don't have insurance."
I tell her.

She shook her head.
"Then I suggest these two get you the best kind of insurance possible for the said treatment.
I can only give you a prescription of oral birth control pills and tramadol for your cramps, but you take the tramadol as it says in the bottle as needed every six hours, until your period ends, but be warned take it sparingly cause you can become addicted to it."