I Love You Always And For Eternity

Here's the next chapter......
There will be a future pregnancy, but not yet.
Soon there will be villains coming into play.
Remus, and Russell Edgington.
Remus was my favorite True Blood villain in the comics, he was worse than Russell Edgington.

The book will not go like Russell Edgington's arc in the story, I didn't like how it went with Russell.
He's one of my most hated characters besides Sarah Newlin and Steve Newlin.
Warning mature content ahead.....

===========================================

The King Of Mississippi; Russell Edgington was becoming tyrannical in his state, wanting to get rid of the Authority, to get rid of kings and queens, and only see human beings as blood bags that need to be  tied to beds, and drained of blood into refreshments, and at three thousand years old, he wants nothing more than to do so.
Though he's married to his lover, he is grasping at straws for more power, and nobody else can give him that power, in which he must take for himself, which is why he needs Bill Compton, to kidnap him, to complete his plan, since the Queen of Louisiana won't bow down to his whims, the broke cunt.
A cunt he will force him to marry her, and Isabel will also help round up Bill Compton, forcing him to comply.
It all will work out.
But the Sheriff of Area Five, Eric Northman will be a hassle, since he is fraternizing with a blind human.

Eric Northman will be dealt with properly, using the blind chubby girl to do so, and Russell Edgington smirked at his plan to take over the Authority.
He will rule over all vampires and humans with an iron fist, and all humans will tremble in fear at seeing him.

"Talbot, our dreams to rule over all humans and vampires will come to fruition soon."
Russell says to Talbot.

"We don't need to do this Russell.
Living in peace with humans is the best option."
Talbot says to Russell.

"No, humans are beneath us!
They are only good for being food and for wetting our cunts and cocks, that is all!"
Russell growled out.
"My wolves and I will take over the Authority."

"You are mad, madder than a hatter!"
Talbot gasped at how insane Russell sounded.

"The first step is already in fruition."
Russell smirked at Talbot.
"Bill Compton will be brought here."

Talbot then says sassily.
"I don't want anything to do with this idiotic plan!
It's suicide!"

"Don't worry my buttercup; it's not a suicide mission, but the only way to assure we vampires are top dogs over humans.
Humans should have no say nor shall rule over us."
Russell says to Talbot.

"What about me?
Did you feel this way when I was human?"
Talbot asked Russell.

Russel caressed Talbot's cheek.
"Of course not.
No human compares to you Talbot, especially before I turned you."
Russell smiled warmly at Talbot, the two naked in their shared bed after the two had very rough gay vampire sex.

"Russell please don't murder too many humans.
I still remember what it feels like to be human."
Talbot says to Russell.

"I cannot promise that."
Russell says to Talbot.

"Please.
Please don't kill too many."
Talbot asked Russell, and kissed Russell on his right nipple, sucking on it, and Russell groaned.

"I cannot p....promise that."
He says to Talbot honestly.

Talbot pulled away, him frowning.
"Everything has to be a massacre to you.
I am tired of it."
Talbot complained.

"Honeybun, don't worry too much."
Russell says to Talbot.

"I cannot help but worry.
Too many people will die if you get your way!"
Talbot gives Russell a concerned look.
"Senseless killing hurts me and you know it!"