Easy prey

"What is this place?" Kendra followed Namor from a safe distance. Namor kept quiet as they walked through a lower, dimmer part of the cavern. The brilliant blues that illuminated the cavern at the opening was no more. It was dimly lit and Kendra strained her eyes to see the path before her. Blue crystals lined the walls sparingly giving off a dim light. They came to a clearing and sand crunched under Kendra's feet. Namor stopped and sat in the middle of the place.
"You're not a prisoner here," Namor's voice echoed, "despite the circumstances. I don't view you responsible for the Wakandans actions."
"It was some sort of misunderstanding. I'm sure they didn't mean anything by it," Kendra said quickly. Her mouth dried as Namor stared at her with pained eyes.
"You still defend them even though Shuri's mother treats as an outsider?" Namor asked. Kendra raised an eyebrow.
"And how do you know—"
"Shuri told me a great deal about you. Her research was extensive." Namor said. Kendra went cold. Shuri wouldn't do that.
"You're lying. You're trying to turn me against her," Kendra said. But, a glob of guilt settled in her chest. How would I know what Shuri would have done? Kendra sighed and sat down. Namor pointed to the right of him and Kendra finally noticed the small lake.
"It's deep. You can swim and explore as much as you want. There's no exit. Just a big bowl of water," Namor said standing. Kendra stood up carefully. She walked to the edge and crouched down looking at her reflection. Namor appeared behind her and she stood up quickly.
"What—" Kendra rolled her ankle and fell into the water with a loud splash. Namor dove in after her. When the air bubbles floated away Kendra flinched at how close Namor was.
"Thank you for trying to save her," he said.
"I just wanted to help her. Your girl was innocent," Kendra said. She swam around getting a feel for the small pond. Her white hair swirled around her. Namor came lazily swam beside her.
"What happened. If you do not mind me asking," Namor asked gesturing to Kendra's body laced with glowing laceration.
"Growing up... I got into an accident at the aquarium. Lots of glass that shot out and into a little body. I remember I was staring at the fish trapped behind glass walls. They were just as much a prisoner as I was," she said.
"I'm sorry," Namor said.
"I was so angry at my foster parents that I had balled my fist and somehow the glass walls were no more," Kendra trailed off. Namor nodded.
"I'm sure your life has been hard," Namor said barely a whisper. Kendra sighed and then paused.
"When can I leave?" Kendra asked.
"When I get back we can discuss this further," Namor said.
"But you said I wasn't a prisoner," Kendra snapped.
"You are not. I need you as leverage in case something goes wrong."
"So I'm bait on the fishing line! I am a prisoner here. I am trapped!" Kendra screamed. Her ears were burning and her heart beating to get out of her chest.
"You are not my hostage," Namor said cooly.
"You're lying. Why do I even trust you! I don't know you!" Kendra barked. Namor swam closer and placed his hands on the sides of her face. Kendra stared into his eyes.
"I don't know why but I'm called to you. Every fiber in my being wants to know more about you. I want to be by your side at every moment of the day since we've met.I don't want to let you go," Namor purred.
"I want to go home," Kendra breathed in tightly as Namor leaned in close. Her body ached for Namor to come closer and take her in but her mind screamed at her to run.
"Namor—" Kendra whined twisting her head away from him as he leaned in closer.
"Stay with me," Namor guided her face to meet his and kissed her gently. He allowed his hands to fall to her waist. Kendra gave in, kissing him back.

Namor had lifted the two of them out of the water and pinned Kendra to the wall. Kendra felt her body warm as her body heated at Namor's touch. He slowly caressed her arms sending shivers throughout her body. Her nipples peaked as he ran his fingers over them lightly. His other hand latched around Kendra's throat tightly.
"You are not like the wakandans. You are different. You belong here," Namor whispered into her ear as his free hand slipped under the fabric of her underwear. Kendra hissed and bucked her hips as Namor messaged her folds gently. Namor dragged the tip of his tongue along her jaw before snaking down to suck on her neck. Kendra let out a strangled moan as Namor bit her lightly and his cool fingers pressed lightly on her clit. A wave of heat shot over her as his fingers rubbed her slowly in a taunting manor.
"You do not belong above water with those people," Namor pressed his fingers onto her clit with a slow and agonizing rhythm that shot hot waves through her with each pulse.
"I do," Kendra gasped. Namor gripped her neck tighter and removed his fingers. Kendra whimpered.
"You do?" Namor taunted pressing himself into her. Kendra felt his buldge on her leg and quivered.
"Namor...please," she begged. Namor chuckled and Kendra leaned into him as his body vibrated.
"Namor is what my enemies call me...are you," Namor sunk his hand back into her underwear and flicked his finger over her clit quickly, "My enemy?" Taken aback by the sudden movements Kendra gasped for air that left her body.
"N-No!" Kendra shouted as Namor kept his pace and her breathing became raspy. Her hips bucked and Namor moaned into her ear which made her cry out.
"Good," Namor said his pace unrelenting until Kendra screamed and hunched over her body pulsing with after shock. Namor fixed her underwear and stepped away. Kendra's legs shook as she fell to the ground. She looked up to see Namor licking his fingers while staring at her.
"I-we..." Kendra huffed.
"I'll be back tomorrow. If you need anything just ask them. Namor gestured to the two women who were now down in the lower cavern with them. Kendra stood up and dove into the water.
"What just happened," Kendra said to herself as she wove a thick cocoon of ice around her. Not only did she feel guilty she felt ashamed. What am I going to do?