We need a resolution

"You're lucky that the Princess trusts you..." the Dora Milaje said staring at Kendra while steering the ship. Kendra side eyed the woman. Kendra sat in the front of the ship blocked off with an orange force field.  Shuri instructed her to wait until they trap Namor in their airborne sauna. Kendra thought of what was taking place at this moment. Would the Dora be over run by Talokans? Is Riri safe? What was Namor doing? Kendra's mind lazily thought back to the note Riri left in her room.

Shwip

The bottom exit opened and Shuri jumped aboard the ship. Kendra jumped in her seat chills scattering like bugs crawling over her skin. Behind the force field Namor slammed into the back his eyes dark and wild. His eyes scanned the room and when they met Kendra's eyes they turned a shade darker. Kendra was trapped in her thoughts that she almost forgot Shuri was there.
"What do we do now?" Kendra asked. Shuri seemed to roll her eyes at her. Namor looked around staggering with sweat dripping off of him. He plunged his spear into the floor of the ship. The ship stuttered as it flew faster than before.
"Griot, wha the damage?" Shuri asked.
"Catastrophic..." as Griot droned on Kendra watched as Namor continued to plunge his spear into the floor. The force field that seperated Namor from the dropped and Shuri sprinted out, kicking Namor in the back.
"Woah! Woah!" Kendra shouted. The moisture in the air at the front of the ship quickly wicked away. Kendra felt slightly nauseous. She watched as the two  of them went at it. Namor kicked Shuri in the stomach sending her kinetic energy while throwing her into the wall. Namor picked up his spear and Shuri stood up holding up her sonic blasters.
"Wait! Wait! The ship!" Kendra shouted but it was too late. As Namor brought his spear down into the floor once more Shuri blasted her sonic waves and the ship shifted hitting a large rock. Kendra watched the ship fall apart in slow motion. The wing. Gone. The walls. Gone. The wind was viscious as it sucked them all out and flung them into open air. The ship crashed into the desert ahead of them. Kendra screamed as her body flew and the sea turned into sand beneath her.  Kendra clenched her hands into a fist and crossed her hands at her chest. The water behind her lifted and encased her in a balloon. The balloon of water burst just as Kendra's head hit the ground with a crack. Black splotches appeared in her vision before she passed out.

"Kendra!"
"Kendra!"
"Kendra!"

Wet sand exfoliated the roof of her mouth as Kendra gathered a glob of spit to expel it. A sharp zap moved Kendra to roll off of her back and to all fours. Nausea swirled up her throat and painted the sand red. It wasn't throw up, it was blood. Namor drove his spear into Shuri's abdomen before dragging his feet to Kendra.
"Kendra no!" Shuri screamed. Kendra took a trembled step to propel herself to stand up. She gripped her head bending over as a mother wave of nausea hit. Strong arms wrapped around her and Kendra leaned into them.
"I'm right here," Namor huffed limping as he moved towards the sea. Shuri found the strength to ignore the rips in her flesh as she pulled herself from the spear. Kendra peeked over her shoulder to see Shuri staggering towards them.
"I can't leave her," Kendra groaned. Namor's grip on her tightened.
"To the water," Namor grumbled dragging them closer to the water. A shadow moved above them before Shuri landed in front of them.
"Shuri," Kendra said weakly. Shuri crossed her arms and her black panther helmet closed over her face.
"Wakanda forever!" Shuri shouted. Kendra felt heat tickle her ears before the searing pain registered. Melting flesh perfumed the air as Namor and Kendra were blasted away by a burst of fire. Kendra's body rolled in the sand, twitching as her brain shot pain signals throughout her body. Melted skin plopped onto the sand beneath her as she writhed.

"Kendra!" Namor grunted pushing himself up. Shuri looked between them confused. Kendra huffed closing her eyes and ignoring the smoke burning her nostrils. Shuri walked over to Namor extending her hand.

It hurts. It hurts. It hurts. Kendra thought fading in and out of consciousness. The ocean waves calling to her, crying  for her. Kendra flipped onto her stomach and pulled herself forward. Kendra extended her right hand to pull the water to her but it didn't budge. 

"Yield or die!" Shuri screamed standing over Namor. The air thickened before something snapped in the back of Kendra's skull. A rush of tingles permeated her nerves as her vision was enveloped by a cloud of black. Namor stood accepting Shuri's extended hand as he yielded.
"I only have one condition," Namor said turning around to look at Kendra.
"I marry your sister."