The Agreement

Kendra woke looking up at blue crystals in a cave. Her skin on her arms and legs felt tight. As she leaned up, her back ached and her head blossomed with searing pain. Namor sat on a bench, that leaned against the wall to her right, peering at her.
"How do you feel?" He sighed. Kendra looked at him wearily.
"Where's Shuri?" Kendra leaned back down on the cot. Namor pinched the bridge of his nose before rubbing his jaw.
"She's fine. How do you feel?" Namor pressed. Kendra stared back up at the illustrious crystals.
"I need to go back to Wakanda," Kendra swallowed and grimaced. Her throat felt like cement and sandpaper.
"We will," Namor stood a crossed over to where Kendra laid. His eyes rolled over her form slowly. Her skin was healing nicely from the burns. He let his hand rest on her shoulder.
"We?" Kendra leaned up again and looked to Namor. Namor gently touched the necklace around her neck and then trailed a finger along her collarbone.
"We." Namor stood and stretched. Kendra stood and felt every muscle in her body tense and coil. Namor watched her out the corner of his eye.
"What happened after the..." Scenes of the fight flashed in front of her and she gripped the front of her shirt. Her pulse stuttered and then rapidly quickened. She coughed a bit trying to take in a deep breath. Namor was at her side in an instant with a careful hand on her back.
"You need to lay back down," Namor urged. Kendra shook her head.
"I need to talk with my sister," Kendra gasped out. Namor's face bent into a scowl.
"You still consider her a sister after what she did?" Namor challenged. Kendra rubbed her head.
"What is this? If I remember correctly, you caused the ship to go down," Kendra retorted. Namor rubbed his face and stepped up to her. Nose to nose.
"Your sister blew up that ship knowingly. I had you in MY arms. She blew it up and burned us anyway. Do you think she cares that much about you? Besides, you won't be going back after this visit." Namor stepped away with his shoulders squared and a slight grin on his face. Kendra groaned.
"Maybe it was an accident—"
"Stop giving them the benefit of the doubt! Those people do not love you or know you. They've done nothing but use you." Namor shouted. Kendra stood and folded her arms over her chest and winced. Namor was partially right.
"What did you mean that I couldn't go back to Wakanda?" Kendra asked. Namor turned and hooked a finger under her necklace.
"It was part of the agreement of stopping the fight." Namor smiled.
"What was?" Kendra felt her heart beating rapidly in her chest. Namor leaned in mere inches away from her lips.
"We get married," Namor looked at her lips before slowly looking up to her widened eyes.