Evasion

It was dark when Kendra opened her eyes. Her hands calmed up as she stood on the chilled floor. Then she remembered. Kendra stretched and her clit pulsed still feeling the phantom touch of Namor's fingers. What day was it? Kendra clenched her right hand into a fist and then opened it causing the ice cocoon to melt back into its original form. Kendra swam up to the surface and jumped at the sight before her. A blue woman stood at the edge holding a tray.
"You need to eat," the woman commanded. Her dark brown hair was neatly sprawled around her face in loose waves. Kendra stared into the woman's green eyes as she pulled herself out of the water. The woman placed the tray in front of Kendra before turning to leave.
"Wait," Kendra said, "where can I use the bathroom?" The woman stopped and gestured for Kendra to follow her. They walked out of the dark cavern and into the blue lit one.  The woman stopped in front of the room where Kendra had first spoke to Namor.
"In there," the woman said. Kendra nodded and stepped through the  threshold. Namor sat painting the wall of what looked to be a flooded throne room. 
"What's that?" Kendra spoke absentmindedly. Namor groaned as he stood up.
"The Queen's throne room," he said cooly. He stepped closer and brushed Kendra's cheek lightly.
"Why is it flooded?" Kendra asked. A warm heat prickled her body.
"Shuri is the Queen of Wakanda now," Namor said simply. Kendra frowned.
"What do you mean? The Queen stepped down?"
"The Queen died," Namor said stroking Kendra's cheek with his thumb.
"Oh no," Kendra gasped. Poor Shuri! How did that happen? Namor watched Kendra calmly trying to piece it all together.
"How?" Kendra choked out. Namor sighed and pulled Kendra close to him. Kendra's head leaned on Namor's chest, rising and falling with his breath.
"I killed her," Namor said. His voice unwavering. Kendra stilled herself in his arms suddenly feeling dread. Kendra pushed against Namor's chest to free herself but Namor grabbed her wrists.
"Why? Why would you do that!" Kendra shouted still yanking herself back and forth.
"She did not listen and she paid the price," Namor released Kendra sending her stumbling backwards. Kendra reeled into a wall and leaned on it for support. Her legs trembled as she stared back at the man she felt stupid enough to touch her. The man who is confessing to have killed her sister's mother. Kendra slid against the wall inching closer to the door.
"I know I said that you are not a prisoner here," Namor said calmly following her with his eyes.
"Then let me go...let me go and make sure my sister is ok," Kendra stammered.
"Your sister is fine. You need to ask a more important question," Namor let a smile creep onto his face. Kendra felt her heart dip.
"Did you kill Riri?" Kendra bit her sentence.
"That is not important right now." Namor walked towards her with equal strides.
"Stay away from me!" Kendra screamed. Namor stopped a few inches away from her.
"Ask me another question," Namor teased. Kendra could feel her soul slowly seeping out of her pores.
"Are you going to kill me?" Kendra felt tears burning her eyes. Namor stepped closer pressing his front full into her. Kendra looked away as Namor leaned in pressing his lips to her ear.
"Good. That is the question you should have asked first," Namor whispered. Kendra trembled as Namor licked the edge of her ear down to her neck. He placed light kisses on her neck lowering to her collarbone.
"Are you?" Kendra gasped as Namor squeezed one of her breasts. His hands found their way to her sweatpants as he guided them down. Kendra felt an electric chill go down her legs as Namor exposed her sensitive flesh to the cool air around them. He lowered her underwear further and placed his lips on her. Kendra shuddered against the wall. Namor slowly licked her clit and dipped his tongue between her folds causing Kendra to jerk. Kendra squatted low using the wall for support to open her legs for Namor. What am I doing? Why am I giving into this. Shuri's mother is dead. Slight pain brought Kendra out of her thoughts as Namor bit her pearl gently.
"Pay attention," Namor demanded. Kendra whimpered as Namor went to work on her.
"Why...please," Kendra choked as Namor quickened his pace. Warmth swelled in Kendra as a flurry of pleasure radiated throughout her body. Her knees gave out as she fell bare assed on the floor. Namor leaned back in for one more lick before pulling her underwear and sweats back up. Kendra panted as she gained the courage to look Namor in the eyes.
"I'm not going to kill you," he said licking his lips. Kendra rolled her eyes.
"You are now mine."