V🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Five

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

The sound of explosions were going off everywhere along with the screams of worried but also frightened citizens. "LET ME THE FUCK GO!" Katsuki screamed as he struggled to get free while setting off explosions.

He wasn't going to go down without a fight as he was clenching his teeth attempting to stop the villain that was trying to cover his mouth with slime. Katsuki's eyes were wide, full of anger and might I dare say fear.

Small fires littered the roads and buildings as debris fell everywhere, a few pro heros were there as an attempt to stop the sludge villain while a crowd of onlookers watched. The heros quickly retreated as the villain let off explosions from its body as they tried to save innocent people from chaos.

Dawn was in the mix as she stood in front of the villain while her shadow started to shift into something humongous. Raising from her shadow, was a huge no gigantic white serpent, it looking like something coming out from a horror movie as shadowy goo fell off its body.

'What the hell is that?!' Both Katsuki and the villain exclaimed in their thoughts at witnessing the appearance of the huge reptile beast. The villain took a step back as the serpent faced him and bared its fangs menacingly.

HISS!!

The serpent let out the screeching hiss that had everyone who heard it covering their ears in pain all except for Dawn who stood directly under the huge snake.

"Silky, distract the villain while I try to get Bakugo out." Dawn ordered and the snake let out a low hiss in understatement before lunging at the sludge villain.

Dawn ran towards the sludge villain as well and successfully made it towards Katsuki, her hands digging into the nasty sludge and was able to grab one of Katsuki's hands.

'Is...Is that Kacchan and Dawn...?!' Izuku thought as his slightly puffy red eyes settled onto Katsuki's sweating but also scared face. He saw Dawn trying to desperately get Katsuki out the goo but was struggling while this huge white serpent was attacking the villain.

But the look in those crimson eyes screamed fear and before he even could think, he was running straight into the chaos.

"KACCHAN!" Izuku screamed as he ran towards the villain. The sludge villain turned towards Izuku after he managed to throw the serpent back. Izuku threw his backpack at him causing it to turn away in surprise as the contents in the backpack had hit him across the face which also caused his slime to move away from in front of Katsuki's face.