VII🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Seven

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Dawn yawned, small tears appearing in the corners of her eyes as she was bored as hell in class. She stared at the bored blankly before her eyes moved onto her seat mate who was continuously muttering. Izuku had caught her attention as well their classmates as they stared at him in surprise even the teacher except for Katsuki before the teacher used his quirk and karate chopped him on the head.

"Hey Midoriya! I know you had a run in with a villain, but pull yourself together kid. If you really want to get in U.A., you might have to actually know something." The teacher scolded causing everyone to laugh at Izuku.

"Kiss ass."

"Excuse me?"

"Ya heard me." Dawn glared at the teacher making him jump slightly at meeting the annoyed look in her pink gaze.

Dawn covered her mouth as she yawned again and she leaned back in her chair while keeping her glare on her teacher.

"If you're going to talk about Zu's run in with a villain, why won't you talk about the asshole's—I mean Bakugo's? Or even mine? All three of us were both there at the scene." Dawn pointed out as she placed her hands behind her head.

"Well—"

"Well nothing my ass. Now continue with the lesson if you will but it's not like anything will stick to my brain, I'm quite bored out my mind." Dawn waved the teacher off and tilted her head upwards to stare at the ceiling.

A few moments of silence passed before the teacher cleared his throat to get his students' attention back on him.

Dawn tilted her head back down as she stopped leaning back in her chair and sat forward before she ripped off a small piece of paper. She quickly wrote down whatever she was thinking off before passing it over towards Izuku.

Izuku noticed the small ripped paper and grabbed it before he read over what Dawn had wrote.

'What we're you mumbling about? I'm curious.'

Izuku picked up his pencil and wrote down a response before passing the note back over towards Dawn. Dawn quickly read over what he had written down.

'My schedule will All Might and how much training I'll be doing everyday.'

Nodding, Dawn crumbled up the paper and laid her head down on her desk. She started to doze off and soon she was sound asleep ignorant to what was going on around her.

Izuku snorted softly at seeing her fall asleep quickly and brushed a few strands out her face before gently caressing the side of her face as he smiled.