XVI🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Sixteen

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

'I must remember to ask him how he broke his arm.'

Dawn made a mental note to herself as watched how Izuku was directed to the nurse before she walked back to the viewing room where the rest of her classmates stood at.

"Oh my god! Dawn you was so cool!" Ochako exclaimed as she hugged the pink eyed girl once she spotted her.

"Thanks." Dawn thanked her as she gave Ochako a small grin before she gently pried the brown haired girl off her body.

"Young Yoko! You did exceptionally well!" All Might congratulated her patting Dawn on the shoulder, showing off his usual smile he always had on his face.

"Thanks All Might." Dawn bowed her head slightly before walking over to corner of the room and sat down while she listened to All Might talk about the battle between her team and Bakugo's team.

All Might had asked a question about any insights about that battle and no one dared to speak up until a girl with black hair slicked back into a ponytail raised her hand and said something.

"Another than Yoko, Iida did exceptionally well too. He along Yoko stuck to their roles that was initiated in their battles but on the other hand Bakugo and Midoriya blew their roles out of proportions."

"Excellent eye Yaoyorozu!"

Dawn casted her gaze over to the said female and took in her appearance as well as the vibe she seemed to give off and smirked to herself but on the other hand Katsuki had a deep scowl on his face once he heard his classmates words.

'Tch.... who does she think she is?!'

After All Might finished talking, he assigned other teams to battle each other and each round ended quite quickly, especially the battle where a certain half and half boy froze the whole building leaving his opponents immobilized in the ice which made it easy for him to claim the weapon.

'Hmm? I should keep an eye out for Yaoyorozu and peppermint boy...' Dawn thought to herself as class was dismissed, everyone walked off to the locker rooms to change out their hero costumes.

🐍

Soon school over and the students of 1-A were in home room packing their stuff and ready to head out the classroom and head home. Dawn zipped her bag up and looked around the room in confusion when she didn't see Izuku anywhere present.