XXII🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Twenty Two

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Dawn was at the park with her mom and siblings. She was sitting crisscrossed on the bench, leaning back to rest her back against it as she stared up at the clear blue sky.

'I wonder if Zu is okay..'

The girl thought while absentmindedly staring at the passing clouds, her pink eyes shifting to each cloud. As she did this, her mother, who sat besides her turned to look at her daughter.

"Dawn, what are you doing? Sit up before all the blood rushes to your head."

"Yes, ma." Dawn sighed but did as she was told, she felt a bit woozy for a couple of minutes before it passed. She brought her eyes forward onto the kids that were playing instantly picking out her little brother and sister playing among them.

"How are you feeling?"

"Hah?"

Dawn faced her mother with confusion written all over her face. Michelle rolled her eyes at her daughter as she sighed.

"The villain attack that happened, I heard it from Aizawa."

"Oh.. I'm fine. Is Aizawa-sensei okay?" Dawn asked since the image of Aizawa's beaten body flashed through her mind. "Yes. He's bandaged all over but he's fine." Michelle answered, her daughter let out a sigh of relief at her mother's answer.

"Thats good. It really sucked seeing him like that."

"Did you get hurt?"

Dawn looked over at her mother with a grin on her face as she laughed. "Me? Get hurt? As if! I beat those villains faces in!" She bragged proudly, her fangs peaking through from how wide and smug her grin was.

"Jesus, you have the same love for fighting as your father.." Michelle sighed out in annoyance but couldn't help but to smile at her daughter.

"And what's wrong with that? Pops taught me most of his cool moves for a reason anyway." Dawn rolled her eyes with a small huff.

"Did you just cut your eyes at me?"

'Shit..!' "No ma, I would never."

"Mhm." Michelle scrunched up her face in a way that made it known to Dawn that she didn't believe her causing Dawn to smile sheepishly.