XIV🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Fourteen

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

Dawn was on her way to school and she would've been walking to school with Izuku but the green haired boy informed her that he'll be meeting with All Might before school.

She had a toothpick in her mouth and played with it as she kept her eyes forward. She slightly bopped her head to the beat of the music that was playing in her AirPods.

Dawn had noticed someone was walking behind her and slightly turned her head to look over her shoulder. She saw that Katsuki was walking behind her, with his hands shoved in his pants pockets.

"Oi, asshat!" She called out to him and looked forward again. She knew she had gotten his attention since she felt his glare on the back of her head.

"The hell you want?"

Chuckling softly to herself, she didn't respond to him but instead raised her hand up just to flip him off. Katsuki scowled at seeing her stick her middle finger at him and returned the gesture.

"If you're flipping me off as well, I can't see it cause I'm not facing you, dumbass." Dawn chuckled again as she heard Katsuki grumbling curses underneath his breath.

Soon Dawn and Katsuki made it to U.A., and made their way to their classroom but as Dawn walked through the door she didn't hold it open for the ash blonde boy, letting it slam close in his face.

Dawn bit back the grin that was threatening to form on her face as Katsuki slammed open the door and stomped up to her before she could sit down at her seat.

"I don't know what's up with you this morning but don't start with me! I'll blow your ass up into the next century!" Katsuki fumed, Dawn rolled her eyes as she sat on top of her desk.

"Oh my, I'm so scared..!" She teased with a fake fearful expression before rolling her eyes. "Don't cha think it's fun to mess with ya? It's so funny seeing you get riled up over little things, Bakago." Dawn grinned at him causing Katsuki to scowl at seeing her amused grin.

"Fuck off." Rolling his eyes and huffing, he stomped away from her and towards his seat before he sat down aggressively. Dawn giggled to herself, and pulled out her phone to keep herself occupied until Izuku came.

'Man, where is this boy..?' Fifteen minutes had passed and Dawn looked up from her phone to look around to see if Izuku came in while she was distracted by her phone but she didn't see him.