XVII🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Seventeen

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

"Could you tell us how having All Might as a teacher is?" A bunch of news reporters asked the passing students.

"Uhh, sorry, I have to go to the nurse's office..."

"What's All Might like when he's teaching?"

"Well, he's all, y'know...Muscly!"

"Tell us about All Might the teacher!"

"Everyday with him reminds me how lucky I am to be at this prestigious institution..."

Katsuki scowled as he attempted to get inside the gate, looking for a way to pass the reporters that blocked the entrance.

'Just great. Fucking fantastic.' He quickly shoved pass, ignoring the press.

"When All Might is.... Oh, hey! You're the kid from sludge incident!"

Katsuki grounded his teeth, restraining himself from letting out a flurry of curses.

"Fuck off." He snapped, but the mob's attention was quickly diverted when another student came through.

"Excuse me, could you tell us how it is with All Might around?" The reporter was unheard as Dawn walked by quietly, bopping her head to the music that was playing in her AirPods.

"Excuse me! Excuse me!" The reporter yelled trying to her attention but to no avail. Dawn continued walking away until she disappeared into the school.

"Kids are so rude these days." The reporter huffed quietly to herself before her attention focused on another student who walked by.

Dawn who stood in front of her classroom, turned down her music as she slid open the door and walked over to her seat. She placed her bag on the side and sat down.

Shortly after, the bell rung just as Aizawa walked in with papers in hand.

"I saw the video feeds and went over each of your teams results" He announced sounding bored as usual.

His eyes moved towards Katsuki. "Bakugo, you're talented. So don't sulk like a child about your loss ok?" He lectured, narrowing his eyes.

"Yea, whatever..."

Aizawa's gaze moved from Katsuki to Izuku, and the green haired boy jumped.

"And Midoriya, I see the only way you won the match was by messing up your arm again. Work harder and don't give me the excuse that you don't have control over your quirk, that line is already getting old. You can't keep breaking your body while training here, but your quirk will be really useful if you can get a hand on it. So show a little urgency."