XXIV🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Twenty Four

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

"Fuck! Do you have to hit so damn hard?!"

Katsuki yelled as he hissed in pain from Dawn punching his nose. Luckily, his nose didn't gush out blood from being aggressively struck but it throbbed like hell.

"I don't hold back my punches, y'know this." Dawn said as she cracked her knuckles before grinning at him.

"'Sides, this is fun!"

Dawn and Katsuki were currently at a park, surrounded by nothing but trees as they trained for the sports festival.

"Fun?! God, you're such a fighting freak." Katsuki scoffed at her as he aggressively sat down on the ground, crossing his arms over his chest.

"I regret thinking that training with you would be a good ass idea." He glared at her but Dawn rolled her eyes at him.

"Pussy."

Katsuki's eyes twitched at her vulgar use of words before he breathed out a small sigh to calm himself down. "I'm taking a damn break."

"Fine with me." Dawn shrugged her shoulders before she began to work on her fighting technique and Katsuki just watched, intrigued by her fighting style.

After a couple moments of quietly watching Dawn, he spoke up.

"What is your quirk, exactly?"

This broke Dawn's concentration as she stopped what she was doing and lowered her raised leg.

"We've known each other since we were four and you mean to tell me, you don't know what my quirk is? I'm hurt, Katsuki." She teased with a smirk, Katsuki huffed while rolling his eyes.

"Just tell me."

"Serpent Soul."

"Elaborate, dumbass." Katsuki huffed again, impatiently tapping his fingers against his arm.

"Nah."

"The fuck you mean 'nah'?!"

Dawn shrugged her shoulders as she gave him a lopsided grin.

"I said what I said. Why would I reveal everything about my quirk to you before the sports festival? That'll give you an advantage on me if we're put up against each other." She pointed out and Katsuki bit back the objection he had at realizing she had a point.

"Tsk.." Katsuk stood up before facing her with a small scowl on his face, Dawn chuckled at seeing his scowl and grinned once more.

"Ya should learn how to smile or sum. You're gonna get wrinkles before you're 20 from scowling so much." She said with a teasing tone and watched as he flipped her off while rolling his eyes.

"Shut it! You talk too much, hurry up and come at me!"

Dawn chuckled as she grinned once more before complying to his wishes and charged at him.

"Bet."

🐍

Dawn flipped back, her foot kicking up Katsuki's fist before swiping his feet from under him and he fell to the floor.

Katsuki growled to himself as he was quick to get back up on his feet and charged at her before setting off an explosion that Dawn roughly avoided being thrown off a bit from the sudden use of his quirk.

"Oh? Getting angry are we?" She taunted with a smirk before dodging the multiple attacks of his explosions.

Katsuki was breathing heavily as his eyes searched around the thick cloud of smoke that surrounded the area. The smoke made it hard to see Dawn's form but his eyes darted to the left when hearing a twig snap in half.

He was quick to set off an explosion where he heard the sound come from, however he failed to realize at the last moment there was movement behind him and before he knew it he was manhandled to the ground.

Dawn had flipped him over and pinned him to the ground with his head trapped securely by her thighs.

"Dawn! What the hell?! Let me go!!" Katsuki yelled ignoring the blush that rested on his face after realizing their position as he struggled to free himself.

"And I win!" Dawn cheered with a grin before freeing Katsuki, the boy shot her a glare standing up with crossed arms.

"Fucking loser, don't try that shit again."

"Yeah, yeah whatever bro." Dawn rolled her eyes standing up as well before heading over to where her stuff was placed by a tree. She dug into it to grab two water bottles throwing one at Katsuki, who quickly caught it.

"Yer lucky that shit didn't clock me in my head." He grumbled at her untwisting the cap before drinking the water.

"Unlucky me." She teased and brought the bottle to her lips before drinking the much needed refreshment. Once she was finished, she crushed the plastic bottle in her hand while using the back of her other hand to wipe away any remaining water around her lips.

"Fuck, I'm tired." Dawn tossed the crush bottle into her bag before squatting low to the ground, her head tilted back as she stared at the setting sky.

Katsuki grunted in agreement as he lowered himself to sit on the ground, leaning back on his arms. "I'm hungry as fuck."

Dawn looked over at him from under her lashes as a grin danced along her face. "Wanna get something to eat?"

"You paying?"

"Duh, doofus."

"Oi! I'm not a doofus!" He yelled as Dawn stood up behind reaching to grab her bag, swinging one of the straps onto her shoulder.

"Mhm." She flicked her hand at him with a roll of her eyes before walking away. Katsuki grumbled something under his breath at the way she dismissed him before grabbing his stuff and following after her.

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

End of chapter twenty four

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •