XXI🐍

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Twenty One

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

"Fuck.." Dawn panted out in exhaustion as she stared down at the passed out and roughly beaten up villains before her. She finally beat down all the villains that were sent after her and was quick to search for Izuku.

She had saw that the villain and the Nomu were in front of Izuku and the other two classmates but his attention was no longer on them but onto All Might who had busted through the doors.

"Nomu go after All Might." The hands villain ordered as his attention was now focused on All Might rather than the three students that were in front of him before walking away to watch his Nomu take down All Might up more closely.

All Might and the Nomu engaged in a fight, Izuku and his other two classmates who took advantage of this were quick to hold up Aizawa's beaten body so they can bring him back to where the others were but a worser situation took place.

All Might was almost taken by the warp gate villain while the Nomu had its claws inside him.

"Izuku! What are you doing?! Get back!" Dawn yelled as she saw Izuku rushing towards All Might with his fist launched back to attack the two villains. Seeing this caused her to move from her spot and sprint over towards him but before the green haired male could make contact, Katsuki was at the scene, tackling the warp gate villain with an explosion to his body.

"Stay the hell out of this Deku!" He yelled as he brought the villain down. After them, Todoroki froze most of the ground except where his comrades were as Kirishima was the spot too. Seeing that he was able to escape All Might pulled the Nomu's claws out and got out.

"Scum like you could never kill the symbol of peace." Todoroki had said as he glared at the villain full of hands.

"You slipped up bastard!" Katsuki yelled. "The parts that you can turn into a warp gate are limited! Am I right! And you wouldn't have said "That was a close one" if physical attacks didn't work on you!" Katsuki pressed his hand down harder as he felt the villain move.

"Don't move! Try anything funny, I'll blow up your ass so bad that they'll be piecing you back together for weeks!"

"That doesn't sound very heroic..." Kirishima sweat dropped shaking his head at his ash-blonde classmate.

"You've pinned our way out... Well this is a problem." The hand villain muttered as he looked over at Katsuki.

"Nomu kill the brat."