XXV🐍

Tw: N word usage!

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter Twenty Five

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

"Man, I'm bored as fuck." Dawn groaned as she placed her phone on the table before she leaned back in her chair.

"Don't worry Yoko, we'll be outta here soon." Pink eyes looked over to brunette who smiled at her.

As the students of 1-A trained in their own ways, Dawn spent most of her days training and controlling her quirk more efficiently with Katsuki and before anyone knew it the Sports Festival rolled in.

"They needa hurry up then." Dawn said with a small huff causing Ochako to laugh slightly.

"I agree." Ochako smiled and Dawn noticed there was some tension between two of their classmates: Izuku and Todoroki to be exact.

"What's up with them?" Ochako wondered.

"Dunno..." Dawn muttered as she narrowed her eyes at Todoroki before Ochako lightly slapped her shoulder.

"Stop glaring!" She scolded, Dawn rolled her eyes as she pushed back her chair and stood up.

"Ain't glaring just observing." Dawn placed her phone in a locker, before she and Ochako walked out of the waiting room and in no time they were standing in a large arena with the rest of their classmates. A large, cheering crowd filled up every seat in the stands and cameras were centered on the group of teams.

"Here we have representing Class 1-A, Yoko Dawn!" Midnight announced.

The crowd went silent as Dawn walked up the stairs, all eyes were on her, some simply wondering what she'll say, while others stared at her baffled by her beautiful appearance.

Dawn cleared her throat into the microphone before parting her glossy lips to speak.

"..I just want to fight, ion really care if I win or not. So, make 'em fun, 'ight?" She said with a lopsided fanged grin and for some reason everyone got mad at Dawn as the crowd started yelling at her while her classmates deadpanned.

"She really does love to fight..." Izuku mumbled as he chucked to himself, a small smile on his face before Midnight stepped back up to the podium.

"Anyways, it's time for the first game of the festival! What could it be?!"

The giant monitor above Midnight displayed the words 'obstacle race.'

"As long as you don't leave the course, you're free to do whatever you want! Begin!" Midnight yelled as a large door opened and bunches of students ran in.

"Hope this is fun.." Dawn muttered before running in behind her classmates and in no time she was in a clustered crowd. Every student fought and pushed their way around, trying to move through the dense crowd.

She grunted as someone elbowed her in her side before she was pushed against the wall. Dawn huffed to herself and started to climb up the wall before jumping over to the other side.

Some students protested as they noticed her jumping from wall to wall to get out of the crowded entrance. Dawn hummed as the sun shined down on her once she was out of the crowded hallway with sweaty ass kids. As she landed on the ground, she felt the air get cold immediately knowing what it was.

Ice.

It was a blast of ice that shot out the hallway, it engulfed the entire entrance of the race almost trapping all the students in it.

"Peppermint boy loves to show off." Dawn chuckled to herself seeing the culprit was running confidently ahead of all of them before she ran behind him. She knew that most of her classmates didn't fall for his trap as they all avoided getting stuck in the ice.

Katsuki flew through the air over Dawn as he angrily tried to catch up with Todoroki. Yaoyorozu had created a large pole and vaulted herself over the ice and other students.

As she ran she noticed observe that only Katsuki, Todoroki, Ojiro, and Yaoyorozu were in front of her as well and could hear the rest of the students catching up behind her.

Suddenly several giants robots appeared out of nowhere in front everyone.

Dawn slid to a stop just a few feet behind Todoroki along with all the students who had stopped as well to stare in complete shock at the towering robots before them.

"The robots from the entrance exam!" Izuku paled.

As everyone yelled in fear and protests on how unfair the obstacle course seemed, Dawn simply shrugged as she ran forwards towards the robots before she jumped up extending her fist back. Just as she struck the first robot that was closer to her, Todoroki swung his right arm and a wave of ice followed had covered the two remaining robots in front of him.

"Wow! Todoroki froze the robots! Look we can run through their legs!" A student in the crowd yelled, pointing at what they discovered.

"I'll be careful!" Todoroki yelled, keeping his eyes straight ahead as he continued to run forward.

"I froze them while they were still off on their balance."

Just after he uttered those words , the ice began to break off and the robots started to crumble to the ground where the other students stood.

"On purpose." He added, pridefulness evident in his tone at his cunning move.

"IMPRESSIVE!!! Todoroki was able to both block and attack those robots! Oh and look here! Yoko was able to strike one down with her bare fists and is hot on his trail behind him!!!" Present Mic's commentary boomed loudly through the speakers.

Dawn looked over her shoulder only to see that the force and weight from the robots had caused the ice and debris to fly up into the sky blocking her view of the other students.

On the other hand, Todoroki's eyes slightly widen at hearing Present Mic's commentary since he thought he had left all his opponents behind. He glanced back and saw that she was running behind him.

'This nigga..Zu better be okay..' She looked forward, her eyes narrowed into a glare once her gaze clashed with Todoroki's blank gaze.

"The fuck is you looking at?" She snarled as agitation could be heard in her tone due to how she felt cause of the dangerous stunt he pulled on their classmates.

Todoroki's eyes narrowed as he lifted his right arm towards her sending a wave of ice in her direction. Dawn avoided the ice by jumping up into the air before landing a couple of feet in front of him.

"Gotta do better than that if ya wanna catch me!" She laughed out as she sprinted away, the wind blowing her hair back exposing her forehead.

"AMAZING! YOKO AVOIDED TODOROKI'S ICE SO EASILY! SHE'S NOW IN THE LEAD!!"

"Kuku..! This is getting fun!" She yelled as she enjoyed the wind hitting her face as she continued to run.

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

End of chapter twenty five

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •