I🐍

Tw: N word usage!

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

Chapter One

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •

"Had enough yet ? Hm?" A girl with black medium length hair asked as she looked her nails while she pushed her foot down more on someone's head which caused that person to groan in pain.

"Fuck off."

"Dawn... I think... you should let Kacchan go." The timid voice of Midoriya Izuku spoke up as he played with his thumbs nervously.

"Why should I Zu? Don't you get tired of him picking on you? Like seriously the amount of ass whoopings I gave this boy, you'd think he'll learn to leave you alone but nope." Dawn sighed as she took her foot off the boy's head as she walked over to Izuku.

"But a hard head makes a soft bottom." She said as she looked over to see Bakugo Katsuki getting up from the ground, dusting off the dirt and wiping the blood from his lips before shooting the girl a harsh glare.

"You little fucker! Who do you think you are!" He roared.

"Yoko Dawn, the girl who keeps beating your ass." She scoffed with a roll of her eyes before she yawned, small tears appearing at the corner of her eyes.

Yoko Dawn

—Quirk: Serpent Soul—

"Come on Zu, we're not wasting anymore of our time over this asshole

"Come on Zu, we're not wasting anymore of our time over this asshole." Dawn grabbed Izuku's hand and walked off, the latter nervously looking behind him just to quickly look away from seeing Katsuki's murderous glare.

"Dawn... you didn't have to fight Kacchan..." Izuku muttered with a small frown as they were now walking besides each other on the sidewalk.

"You say that all the time Zu. Someone needa show him that not everything evolves around him and that bullying is not okay." Dawn huffed as she placed her arms behind her head and Izuku sighed.

"Violence is never the answer though, it doesn't really solve anything..."

Dawn sighed as she stopped walking and faced Izuku, placing her hands on his shoulders as she stared hard at him. Izuku gulped and blushed at how close she had gotten.

"Listen, I know violence is never the answer but with nigga like Bakugo, you gotta beat some sense into him. Sides' he seems to listen quite well to violence." Dawn said as she patted his shoulders before she flashed him a small smile.

"Yeah, I know but I don't like you two fighting. We grew up with each other." Izuku muttered as he casted his gaze to the side and Dawn frowned at this before she sighed.

"Too bad he let his power and the praises get to his head and switched up on us, but it is what it is." Dawn took her hands off her shoulders before sliding one hand into Izuku's warm and slightly bigger hand. Izuku blushed at feeling her soft hand in his before his blush darkened at seeing Dawn give him a hopeful smile.

"All that matters is that we have each other's backs right?"

"R—Right!" Despite the blush on his face he smiled hugely at her, his emerald eyes shining within his smile. Never losing her smile she turned back to her side and began walking, pulling Izuku with her as she still had her hand wrapped around his.

"Good, now let's go to my house and binge watch some anime! I believe Chainsaw Man finally dropped like a month ago and Spy x Family season two dropped. I can't wait to watch it!" Dawn exclaimed as she broke out into a light run with Izuku doing the same.

"Last one there has to buy the other their favorite hero edition from any era!" Izuku challenged as he let go of Dawn's hand and ran ahead.

"Oh you're on! No way I'm spending my weekly allowance on some expensive ass All Might merch!" Dawn ran after him, a laugh escaping her lips and filling the air. Izuku laughed as well from hearing it, the smiles on their faces never leaving.

"I win!" Dawn exclaimed as she ran up to her porch before she collapsed onto one of the lounge chairs that was there. Izuku had his hands on his knees as both of them panted from the sprint they just did.

"I guess I have to buy you some of your mom's merchandise.." Izuku pouted once he managed to catch his breath and seeing Izuku pouting made Dawn laugh.

"Yeah and I can't wait to see what you'll get me~!" She teased and opened the door to her house, Izuku followed after her and closed the door behind him.

They removed their shoes before they walked up the stairs and to Dawn's room where she opened the door before closing it once Izuku walked in. "What you wanna watch? Chainsaw Man or Spy x Family?" Dawn asked once she flopped onto to her comfy bed, with her laptop already out since it was on her bed.

"Chainsaw Man." Izuku answered as he sat down on her bed before laying besides her. "Nice choice Zu." Dawn nodded at him and scooted closer to him once she pulled up the website before she pressed play to the first episode.

•╔════◄░░░░░░►════╗•

End of chapter one

•╚════◄░░░░░░►════╝ •