3| Superman

SUPERMAN- Eminem, Dina Rae
𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟
𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

SUPERMAN- Eminem, Dina Rae𝕋𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕔𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕞𝕖 𝕊𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕞𝕒𝕟 𝕀'𝕞 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕔𝕦𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦

AMELIA MILLER

       It had now been 3 days since handsome, mystery man walked into my job. Nothing interesting happened. I, of course, chickened out when he came up to the register and I made Anna deal with it. I did find out that his name is Damon Hart though. Def gonna stalk him on Insta later.

       Tonight, I am being dragged to the club. Against my will of course, by Nicky and Jess.

       Jess swears I never do anything and I'm always either at home or work which isn't true! I go to Pinky's for coffee almost every morning so..

       Anyways, Nicks and Jess want to go downtown, have drinks, dance...the whole nine yards.

"Jess!" I shouted from the bathroom.

"What? I'm trying to finish my makeup Amelia!" Jess said marching into the bathroom from her bedroom.

"Do you like my outfit? Is it too much sparkle?"

"No girl. I love it, you look bomb as fuck!!" she squealed, continuing to blend her contour with the brush in her hand on the way back to her room.

"Thank you." I replied, walking into the living room where Nicky was man spreading on the couch.

"Damn," Nicky whistled, looking me up and down.

"You look like a sexy Tin man." she continued.

"I don't even know how to reply to that Nicks." I shrugged and laughed as Jess finally came out of her room.

"You bitches ready to go or what?" Jess asked making her way towards the front door.

...

       I sat at the bar, alone, swirling the cherries around in my shirley fucking temple. I can't even drink tonight because I'm the designated driver.

       Jess is grinding on some tall decent looking guy and Nicky is flirting with three girls at once. How does she do it? I have no fucking clue.

       After a few shirley temples and a side of boredom later I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Hey sweets, I've been watching you down those little fizzy drinks all night, let me buy you something stronger." the old, disgusting, bastard whispered in my ear. His breath smelled of whiskey and cigarettes and my heart began to beat faster. He's clearly up to no good as he waited until the bartender turned away to come up to me.

"No thank you, I'm not drinking tonight. Please leave me alone." I stated, trying to shrug his hand off of my shoulder.

"C'mon don't be such a little bitch. I'm just trying to be nice and you're being such a prude." He dug his nails into my shoulder blade now causing pain.

"I said leave me alone!" I yelled, elbowing him causing his drunken self to stumble backwards.

"You're gonna be fucking sorry about that you bitch." He said through gritted teeth reaching for my throat.

       But before he could touch me it was as if superheroes existed and a fist came flying at the old bastards face. He feel to the ground with a groan and the man who punched him threw in about five more hits.

"She said to leave her alone you fucking prick." the man said before he looked into my eyes causing me to realize who he was.

"Thank you." I said to him, letting out a shaky breath.

"First I safe you from falling and now from a crappy prick. How do you keep winding up in these situations?" He asked, keeping eye contact which made my stomach do backflips.

"I- I don't know, I guess I just have bad luck." I nervously laughed.

"And I guess I'm just a superhero of some sort. My names Damon but you can call me Superman." he chuckled.

       If any other man said that I'd probably cringe, but, Damon's charm just makes up for the cringe statement.

       I looked down, realizing the creepy man was now gone only to see that someone had called the police and he was now in handcuffs. Thank god.

       A not so awkward silences balanced between Damon and I as he had now sat next to me at the bar. I ordered my fifth shirley temple and sipped it slowly until my favorite party song came on.

"Pon de Replay" by Rihanna.

"C'mon! Come dance with me!" I shouted to Damon over the loud music.

"No, I don't dance." he shouted back talking a sip of his drink.

"You do tonight!" I decided, pulling him out onto the dance floor.

       At first he awkwardly and painfully stood there until he warmed up to it.

       I swayed my hips back and forth and he put his hands on my hips whispering in my ear asking if it was okay.

       After dancing for a little while I looked across the club to see drunk Jess and Nicky staring at me and gossiping.

"Whew, that was fun." I said to Damon as we made it to the lounge area.

"I hate dancing...but it was cool I guess."

"I'm gonna go get my girls so we can head home." I explained as I saw Jess getting ready to dance on top of a table and Nicky cheering her on.

"Before you go, what's your number?" he asked.

"Let me put it in your phone." I said as he handed me his phone with a basic black case, the default wallpaper and no passcode. I texted myself and later saved his number under "Superman 🦸🏻‍♂️."

"See ya, Superman." I winked, walking towards Jess and Nicks.

921 words 🍸🤍

A/N- Sorry for the update delay. Chapter 4 will be out soon. - T 🤍