13| The Flowers

Damon's pov...

I woke up next to a goddess, Amelia. Her brown curls turned golden brown from the sun that peered through the curtains. Her tan skin was radiant.

I could feel her warmth on my chest and I held her a  little tighter.

As I was admiring her, her beautiful eyes fluttered open.

"Good morning." she said in her sexy, raspy morning voice.

"Morning beautiful." I reciprocated the greeting, not letting her escape my embrace.

"I gotta go." she said, dragging out the 'o' in 'go'.

"Why." I groaned, not wanting her to leave me.

I love spending time with her, as much as I can. If I could hold her all day, I would. I really, really like her. Now, I'm not sure that I'd call it love, but I know that if I keep waking up with her in my arms, it'll turn into love soon enough.

"Cause' Nicks is back home and I haven't really seen her in weeks."

I groaned, yet again, at the mention of Nicky's name. I think Nicky has feelings for Amy again. She is incredibly protective of her and I've watched her flirt with Amy and if anyone else saw them, they'd think that their a couple.

Amelia has told me about some of her and Nicky's past and I don't think it's just a past anymore.

I mean, they do say that if you remain friends with your ex than you're still in love or you were never in love.

I'm not a love expert but, I don't think it's the second option.

"Okay, fine. Paul will bring you home, I have work in an hour." I said, as she slipped out of my arms and headed to the bathroom.

Amelia's pov...

After telling Damon that I had to go, I felt bad.

I know he likes spending time with me and I feel the same. But, Nicks is one of my best friends and I've missed her.

Damon didn't want me to go, even after he said he was fine with it. However, he told me he'd feel better if we showered together and "saved water" before I left. I, of course had no objections.

Before our shower, Damon called his driver, Paul and told him that I needed to be picked up.

After I got dressed, I said goodbye to Damon and walked out of the front door. I decided to take a walk around the property as Damon told me Paul was stuck in traffic.

I stumbled upon a gorgeous flower garden. Damon didn't tell me that this was back here.

I bent over to smell the flowers, when a shot rang out. I didn't realize where it came from or where it went until I felt an intense burning sensation in my left arm.

Yet another shot rang out, knocking me over, piercing my chest. I held onto my arm as it was bleeding a lot, causing me to feel dizzy. At last, I fell over into the bushes and all I could see was black.

Damon's pov...

I grabbed my gun and headed down the stairs as I heard shots ring out, way too close to my house.

As I made a quick call to my guards asking where the fuck they were, I got my answer.

Right on my door step, five guards had their throats slashed. None of them were shot, leaving me with a terrifying conclusion.

Where the fuck is Amelia?

I ran as fast as I could, I couldn't find her anywhere in the front of the house.

Please be alive..

While making my way to the back, I prayed that Paul had already picked Amelia up and that she was okay. I didn't care about anything else in the moment, just as long as she was okay.

Finally, I stopped in front of my garden with a plethora of different flowers.

I noticed a limp arm, sticking out of the rose bush.

Fuck.

I dragged the almost lifeless body out, only to find that it was Amelia.

She's lost a lot of blood.

683 words 😨

A/N- HOLY SHIT!!! What is happening??? Read the next chapter of "My Point" to find out!