16| This Means War

NICKY NEWTON

NICKY NEWTON

"What do you need, my daughter?"

"Listen Pops, I've got a mouse issue."

    That's what when say whenever there's a problem, regarding the Lethal Cobras. If we have an enemy or a person causing problems, we call them a mouse.

    As cobras, we eat mice.

"Okay sweetheart, we'll take care of it." my father replied, after I explained what's been happening.

"Bye dad, love you. Thanks for helping out."

"Wait-" he stopped me from hanging up.

"Yes?"

"What is Gabriella's last name?"

"Uh, let me check." I referred to my text messages where I had forced pretty boy aka Damon to text me the details about his crazy bitch ex-girlfriend.

"It's Lopez." I told him.

"Lopez?" he repeated, sounding like he was recollecting information.

"Yes, Gabriella Lop-" oh shit.

    I don't know how I didn't catch this earlier.

    Gabriella Lopez is the daughter of the one and only, Spanish mafia boss, Luca Lopez.

"Do you know what this means, Nikolina?"

"Yes, I know what this means, pops."

    This means war.

    War is just putting it simply.

    Let me quickly paint this picture. I, Nikolina Sasha Romanov-Newton, am the daughter of Nikolai Viktorovich Romanov. Gabriella Lopez is the daughter of Luca Lopez.

    Now, Damon is the ex-lover of Gabriella and Amelia is my ex. The messy part of this began when Damon and Amelia got involved. This created not only jealously on Gabriella's part, but also a master plan. However, she must've done her homework.

    In doing so, she found that I used to be with Amelia Miller. She probably knows how much Amelia meant and still means to me.

    Like I previously said, the war between the Spanish and Russians...it's not over.

    There may be some beef, but, nobody has been killing one another.

    Luca's daughter just changed that though. The killing and war will begin. All because of her.

    Looking at this from a spies' point of view, she had a plan.

    Her main plan was to take Amelia out.

    If she had killed Amelia, that would mean that Damon wouldn't be romantically involved with anyone anymore. It would also mean, her hitting me where it hurts the most.

    From what my father has explained, Gabby never went to jail. She was messy with the crimes she's committed. So, daddy had to swoop in and save her before the feds got to her.

    Her name isn't even really Gabby, it's Maria. However she cut and died her hair, changed her first name and changed her style. She also was blessed with a new social security number, ID and all the works. Who knew it could be so simple? Well, for Gabby Maria at least.

    But, back to her plan. She not only, hit me in my weakest spot, but she knew I'd call my dad in on this. Once she gets the reaction that she wants from the Russians and the Lethal Cobras, war will begin.

    The Spanish must have some sort of ambush planned.

522 words 🖤

A/N- short chapter y'all!! i'm sry, ik it was kinda boring, it was more informational. better content is coming!!

-defnottb