11| Back Again

WITHOUT ME - Eminem
Guess who's back?
Back again

Amelia's pov...

Damon and I made up 3 days ago. Today we're hanging out and watching movies together.

At first, after he explained himself, I didn't think I should trust him. Some men are crazy and honestly he could've made up the whole "crazy ex-girlfriend" story. However, I asked him for her full name and looked her up...she is factually crazy.

Everything that Damon told me about Gabby, as far as criminal charges, is true. When you look up her name things just pop up. It's sort of scary that she's stalking us and has insane jealousy issues.

I do feel better about it today though. Only because we're staying at the house where the most precautions are taken at the moment. Damon has a total of 12 security guards at his house, an emergency home system and window/door alarms.

At first, I was going to ask him how he got all of the guards and alarms set up so quickly, but then I remembered...he's rich.

Currently, I'm looking for a chill, yet comfortable outfit. Chill isn't exactly my style, I like street wear sometimes, but I tend to dress up, even for no reason.

I think I've liked dressing up since I was little.

"Amy?" my mom called out, but I ignored her so that she wouldn't find me.

"Amelia? Where are you baby?" she called out again.

"Sweetheart? What are you doing in here?"

She finally found six year old me, hiding in her closet.

Red lipstick was smeared on my face while also ridiculously over lining my lips. My hair had five or six random hair clips in it. Blue, glittery eyeshadow smudged on my eyes and to top it all off, I had on her dress that was too long for me and heels that swallowed my feet.

"I just wanted to dress up mommy." I looked up at her, hoping that she wouldn't be mad at me for going through her stuff.

"Okay sweetie, only for a little while longer."

My mom is the best.

I finally decided on my platform converse, grey sweatpants and a cropped shirt that I decided to cover up with one of Damon's slightly baggy hoodies.

I put on just a bit of mascara, blush, brow gel and lipstick.

I then headed out of my room, said goodbye to Jess who was on facetime with Nicks and grabbed my keys.

After ten minutes of driving I noticed a silver SUV that had been behind me the whole time. Weird.

Maybe I'm just paranoid.

A few minutes later, all thoughts of paranoia were washed away as I pulled up to the gate at Damon's house.

"Name and entry code." the guard at the gate said, without looking up from his clipboard.

Entry code?

"Oh, my apologies, come on in Ms.Miller." the guard said, looking at me and and recognizing.

"Thank you..." I paused, waiting for him to fill in the blank with his name.

"Gabriel, Gabriel DeLuca."

"Thank you Mr.DeLuca, nice to meet you." I gave him a warm smile.

"Likewise Ms.Miller. Please, call me Gabriel." he replied, before I drove up into the driveway, heading to the door.