5| Walk of Shame

AMELIA MILLER

AMELIA MILLER

        I woke up, immediately confused by my surroundings until I replayed the events from last night in my head.

Damn.

       Last night, I didn't have much time to explore any details. I thought that the room was just dark because it was night time but his room is all black.

Lowkey depressing but whatever...

       I slowly rolled out of the bed, reaching over to grab my phone. 10:35 am. Shit. I have a shift at Melody's in 45 minutes.

       I grabbed the sheet I was covered with last night and wrapped it around my body. I searched for my clothes only to end up in my bra and panties, I absolutely couldn't find my dress...

        I frantically ran around the room and of course, Superman walked right in. I have the worse luck in the world.

"Hey." I looked up at him and awkwardly smiled.

"What are you doing?" he let out a laughed the echoed throughout the room. It's a pretty big room.

"I'm looking for my damn dress! I have to go to work." I panicked while he just sat there and laughed.

Great. He thinks this is funny.

"It's right here." he revealed my perfectly folded dress from behind his back.

"I had Mrs.Maria wash it for you." he explained.

Who the hell is Mrs.Maria...

"Mrs Maria?" I whispered.

"You know what, forget it. I gotta go." I dismissed my own question.

       Now, I may sound like a bitch and like I'm overreacting. Which I am. But I'm more flustered than anything, on top of being late. I haven't even known Damon for that long and I slept over. This walk of shame into the apartment is going to be hilarious...for Jess.

"Okay, cmon I'll drive you to your apartment."

       Usually I would decline the offer, but, Margo (my boss) hates when I'm late and she'll be there today.

"Okay, thank you." I said, slipping my dress back on soon after and following him out the door.

...

       I left my key inside last night, so of course I had to knock. Despite me expecting Jess to answer the door, it was not her.

"Hey Aims, you look..." Nicky said, scanning me up and down.

"Nicks, not now." I said, quickly pushing past her and walking towards my room hearing Jess laughing behind me.

"Shut up Jessica!" I shouted from my bedroom.

       I took off my ruined makeup as fast as possible, quickly showered and brushed through my wet, tangled curls.

       I threw on the most simple outfit which consisted of baggy jeans with a rip in the knee, a black, cropped tank top, white zip up hoodie and my zebra converse.

       I got myself together an hour later, giving up on being on time.

       I walked into the living room to be met with two pairs of eyes, belonging to Jess and Nicks.

"What? Stop staring." I glared at the two of them, grabbing my car keys.

"Oh, you're driving to work today Aims?" Nicks questioned.

"Hm I, guess she is. Something must've...tired her out." Jess shrugged and started to laugh.

"Oh shut up." I rolled my eyes and headed out to work.

530 words 😂

A/N- Sorry for the short chapter y'all! And I couldn't think of a song for this one. Ugh!

I'm not that sorry though 😉😂

More drama is coming....

Please vote if you liked this chapter!!

Love, @defnottb 😘