𝟎𝟏

series I : love is not over
chapter one.

The fiery brown liquid swirls in the glencairn glass, the man staring at it raises his dark eyes to meet gaze with the silhouette leaning against the wall across the room

" And? " His voice is deep, velvety yet laced with a threat, challenging the man across to say something he won't like.

" I-I swear I'll pay the rest soon
enough! " The quivering man promises and Kim Seokjin lets out a heavy dramatic sigh, shaking his head.

" You know what I will do if you fail? "

Nodding fervently, the man clasps his palms together, " I won't disappoint you, sir. "

Averting his gaze to the guard who stood by the door motionless, Jin raises an eyebrow.

" I feel nice today. What do you say we do, Zhang? "

The guard blinks at the terrified man,
" I suppose...." He bites the inside of his cheek, continuing as Jin nods at him to keep going," We give him another chance. "

" Great! " Jin beams, " That's a great suggestion. We should do that. "

Falling to his knees pathetically, the man spills plenty of thank you-s before excusing himself.

Jin sighs, taking a sip of his whiskey,
" Call Namjoon and tell him to put someone on him. Make sure he doesn't leave the country.  "

" Yes, sir. "

The low buzzing music around the dimly lit room, sensual red light surrounding the walls. He tilts his head, eyeing the stripper who has been performing for the past hour.

Everything was so boring today, Jin couldn't help but feel like the burden on his chest is getting heavier. His phone buzzed and he purses his lips, " Right, this is what I needed. You can go. "

" Sir? "

" You're dismissed. Go wait in the car. "

Bowing, the guard opens the door and leaves without question, letting the stripper move closer. Jin chuckles softly, " You're dismissed too, sweetheart. "

" But you payed for three hours—"

" Out. "

Pouting, the masked girl moves towards the door, only to be thrown back as the door swings wide open, and it's slammed shut just as quickly.

Jin is already gripping on his gun as he stands up, while the stripper yelps but manages to stand up, leaning against the couch with her now probably sprained ankle.

There's some banging on the door, and some talking. " MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T LEAVE! FIND HER RIGHT THIS INSTANCE! "

Pursing his lips, Jin makes his way towards the girl sitting against the door, covering her ears and shaking wildly, hiding her face behind her knees tucked against her chest.