𝟎𝟒

series I : love is not over
chapter four.

Fluttering his eyes open, he gripped on the hand and in a swift motion, he has the smaller figure pinned against the bed, frowning at the small yelp

He blinks away the sleepiness, sighing. " Don't ever sneak up on me, Y/n. " He grits out, " Did you hear me? "

Squeaking, Y/n nods. " I-I was going to wake you up..." Heaving out a sigh, he realises the position he's in and rolls off, blood rushing up to his cheeks.

He turned the lights on, facing the girl who is now scrambling off of his bed, red in the face. " Sorry....don't throw me down the balcony. "

He chuckled, could he stay mad at her? Goodness! He stands up, making his way towards her.

Smirking, he stalked closer as she stepped back, eyes wide. " I-I promise I won't wake you up again. Throwing me off the balcony will not be good for you! The police! " She gasps, " They'll catch you! "

" I'm not scared of police. " He mused, placing a hand on the wall behind her. She ducks, trying to move from the other side but he blocks her, " You better have a good reason for waking me up, huh? That determines what I should do with you. "

" um...I didn't want to sleep alone. "

Though he left the door open on purpose so if she gets scared, she'll get in, he was having fun scaring her.

" Did you get scared again? "

When she nods, looking at her feet with a pout, he sighs. " Fine. You can sleep here. But don't sneak up on me, okay? It edges me. "

" Okay. So...you won't throw me down the balcony? "

" I will if you ask me again. Get in and stay on your side. "

" I could just take the couch—"

" Now. "

§§§§

She did not stay on her side. And Jin regrets letting her in his bed. He should've just said yes when she offered to sleep on the couch.

He stares down at her, wondering for the nth time why he was still keeping her with himself?

Maybe he could visit this Jiminie guy and leave her with him after making sure he's a good guy.

Only then will he not feel guilty.

He glances at all the pillows he used to put a wall between them on the ground in various places, she's on his side.

Way....too much.

It takes him a few seconds to process the position he is stuck in. She was sleeping so peacefully, a pout on her pretty lips as she's pressed against his chest.