𝟏𝟎

series I : love is not overchapter ten

chapter ten.

" How did you know I was here? " Jin mused, leaning back as Y/n climbed his lap. " You do know no one is allowed to enter without knocking, right? "

" Should I go, then? " She pouts and he scoffs playfully, amused as she gets comfortable on his lap, taking his silence as an answer.

" Everyone's been so busy! I'm bored. " She grumbled, taking in his scent. " I want to go out but Jiminie is always away as well. "

" Where do you want to go? " He mumbles softly against ear, " I'll take you. " Y/n beams at him, " Really?! "

Jin rolls his eyes, nodding.

" Mhm...then I want to go to a picnic. All of us..." She sighs, " But since that's not possible, let's go together? "

Jin nods, " That can be arranged. We can all go together on weekends, then. I'll make sure no one has any work, how about that? "

" You don't have to do that...."

" I will. "

She grins, nuzzling back in his neck and Jin chuckles. He opened his mouth to speak but his phone buzzed.

" Joon? "

" Hyung, the dealer is here. Should I send him up? "

" Yeah, sure. "

Jin gave the girl's hand a squeeze. " Just walk down the hallway and wait there, Y/n. I have a guest. "

" I'm too comfy. " She grumbled and Jin sighs, " I don't want you to be uncomfortable. "

Y/n nods, placing a stealthy peck on his skin, " I'm fine. "

He smiled, facing the door as he heard a knock, " Come in. "

A man strode in and Y/n stole a glance. He was short and stubby, and his eyes screamed arrogance. She didn't like him one bit.

" Seokjin-ssi. It's nice to finally put a deal on the words. " He nods and takes a seat across Jin, who nods back in acknowledgment.

" We had to go through everyone first. Can't let go of a perfect candidate for this job. It's an important mission. "

" I take it, you found me at last? " He mused, eyeing Y/n slightly as she's still cuddled against Jin.

Jin turns a blind eye to it, leaning back to make himself comfortable and also ignoring his snarky tone, " You'll prove me you're capable of this job, first. "

" Like a test? " The man scoffs, " Why do I need to give a test? Every mafia begs to have me on their team. "

" I have the bestest dealer on my team, Choi. " Jin raised an eyebrow, " Yoongi is the most skilled man I've ever seen, in every aspect of this business. But there had to be a reason I'm not giving him this job, no? "