𝟎𝟔

series I : love is not over
chapter six.

series I : love is not overchapter six

Jimin fidgets anxiously, sighing. He gets in the bed — despite its softness and how comfortable it was — he was still worried about Park Kangho now trying to find him.

And if he finds him, he'll also find Y/n.

He stares at the ceiling, letting out a huff. There's a knock on the door, which makes him frown, " Come in? "

He chuckles as Y/n peeks in, smiling sheepishly. " Can I sleep here? The room is too big and lonely..."

" Of course, N/n. Close the door and come here. " Slamming the door shut, she runs towards the bed and climbs up. Jimin laughs, gasping for breath as she topples over him.

" Oof— careful, you'll get hurt. "

He sighs, wrapping his arms around her and pulling her closer, his grip tightening. " Are you scared? "

" mhm...I tried falling asleep. But it's too quiet. " Jimin smiles, running his fingers through her hair. " Should I sing for you? "

" I'd love that. I'm happy you came here, Jiminie. " She beams at him and Jimin chuckles, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. " How can I say no to my best friend? "

Y/n grins wider, snuggling into his warmth and closing her eyes as Jimin starts singing a familiar song, slowly lulling her to sleep. Looking at the fast asleep girl, he sighs.

He was glad she's here beside him. The worry he felt when he had heard her father just sent her away with some men was eating his insides away. He didn't know what to do, but he was just glad she's safe.

He didn't trust Seokjin yet, but he was grateful he saved Y/n when he could've just left her, not that he'd verbally declare that. Pulling her close, he leans his forehead against hers and closes his eyes, sighing softly.

He's quite sure he'll get a peaceful sleep tonight.

§§§§

" Hyung, you're early today. " Hoseok mused and Jin rolls his eyes, flipping the pancakes. Maybe he wouldn't have been early if it weren't for his thoughts not letting him have a blink of sleep.

He was grateful he had a face of a greek God, or else he'd be looking like a disaster right now. " Stop teasing me and take a seat.  "

Hoseok hums, grinning. " It's just strange seeing you get protective over someone. But still, " he giggled, " You didn't have to punch Joonie, you know? He kept whining about it. "

Jin clicks his tongue, blood rushing up his neck. " Did you wake everyone up? "

Hoseok laughs softly as Jin avoids the topic, " Yeah, they're coming down. I tried waking up Y/n and Jimin, but they're fast asleep. "