𝟏𝟒

series I : love is not overchapter fourteen

chapter fourteen.

Namjoon's grip is not tight so Jin easily pushes him off, diving right after the girl.

The harsh air pierces his skin as he falls, but Jin can't help but feel that desperation suffocates him more than the wind around him.

As soon as he encircles his arms around her limp figure, their bodies hit the cold surface of the water harshly, he struggles to get oxygen as they go deeper, holding the girl close to himself, not once loosening his grip on her.

It's after plenty of struggle that he's pulling her out by the shore, falling to his knees beside her as coughs shake his body.

" Y/n! Hey, sweetheart, please wake
up! " He frantically looked around, pulling her closer to himself as stood up.

Honestly, he couldn't comprehend anything, his head was pounding as he spotted Jimin and Namjoon running towards him as soon as he stumbled on the highway.

§§§§

Numbness spread through Jin like it was an old friend. He wondered why he felt so empty, Y/n was fine, he reassured himself as he stared at her unconscious form through the glass window.

He flinched as he felt a warm blanket drape over him, Namjoon forced him to sit. " hyung..."

" Why aren't the doctors doing their work? " He mumbled lowly, " Where the fuck are the doctors when they should be here?! "

" hyung. " Namjoon sighs shakily, sharing a pained glance with Jimin who stood there, tears flowing down his cheeks as he stared at Jin.

" It's because of you. "

" Jimin hyung! " Jungkook intervenes,
" can we please..." He sucked in a sharp breath, " can we please not blame each other? "

Jimin just shot the youngest a glare, a scoff escaping his lips as he shakily pointed at the door. " She's dead. Because of him. "

" Jimin—"

" She's not. " Jin breathes out, " she's not dead. Why are you saying that? " he refused to believe that. She was probably just sleeping. Yeah, that's what she was doing.

He stares blankly as Jimin stares at the door, his body shaking and fists clenched.

" Jungkookie...get him a blanket—"

" I don't need your fucking blanket. It's your fault she's not breathing anymore, hyung! Are you happy now?! You should have left her in Busan with me!!! I could've protected her better! YOU KILLED—"

" Jimin. Stop it! " Taehyung snapped, standing up with a wince. He grabbed Jimin's arm, harshly tugging him away.

" I didn't..."