𝟏𝟏

series I : love is not overchapter eleven

chapter eleven.

Jin stares as the girl marvels, looking around in awe and a little anxiousness. " Um...are you sure about this? "

Jin chuckles, grabbing her hand. " Get in, Y/n. It's fine. " She nods, " But it flies! I've never been on a plane before! Let alone a chopper! "

" Do you want to see stars or not? " He mused as she nodded and ran towards the chopper. He grinned, following her inside and making sure she's secured in her seat. He sat beside her, pulling the headphones on.

Although he tried not to laugh at how scared she was, he gripped her hand tight and reassured her it's fine as the chopper took off.

As it was stable in the air, only then did she relax and stared outside, grinning in amazement and joy.

The chopper flew for how long, Y/n didn't know but it was beautiful. She pouts when it comes to a stop, but everything around them is eerily quiet.

She jumps out, looking around as the darkness engulfs her. She grabs Jin's hand in fear, the only light was the moonlight.

" It's fine, come here. " Jin led her towards the edge of the land, only then did she realize she's on a deserted island with a small tree house in the middle.

She gapes, spinning around. " Wow! Jinnie, where are we?! Oh my God! "

Jin smiles, taking his shoes off and climbing the blanket he laid out, patting the space beside him, " You can see the stars here. "

Y/n squeals, kicking off her slides and comfortably taking a seat on him, which makes Jin laugh as she nuzzles into him, looking at the sky, her eyes gleaming and reflecting the stars above.

" It's so beautiful. " She sighs and Jin smiles to himself, holding her close.

" You're more beautiful. " he mumbled against her ear, grinning as she scrunched her face shyly, hiding in his neck.

" Cheesy! "

He shakes his head at himself, that was indeed cheesy! Who was he and what had this girl done to Kim Seokjin? He smiled.

" Wait—"

He cringed at her cold hand touching his neck, " I don't like you anymore. " She grumbled, getting off of him and trudging towards the treehouse.

Jin blinks, puzzled. Shooting up, he followed her. " What?! Why? " He frowns, " What did I do? "

Stopping the girl by wrapping his arms around her from behind, he held her back from walking further, finding tears in her eyes.

" Y/n, what's wrong? " He faces her,
" Are you hurt? Tell me what's wrong. "

Y/n sniffles, pointing at his neck.
" Someone gave you a hickey...." She mumbled quietly, pouting as she looked away.