𝟎𝟓

series I : love is not over
chapter five.

The car ride is awkward, Jin tries to avoid that

The car ride is awkward, Jin tries to avoid that. It's only him suffering through the awkwardness though.

It's almost sun down as the car is hitting the road, Jimin sits on the other side, against the door while Y/n is....

Yeah, that's why he was annoyed.

She was fast asleep, curled up on Jimin's lap, her face nuzzled in his neck. He held her like he's done that many times and that makes Jin uneasy.

He hates the bitter feeling. Since when did he feel jealous? It was beyond him, he didn't want to feel that in the first place.

Both of them were sleeping, he couldn't help but shoot discreet glare towards them every once in a while, scowling.

He was supposed to leave her back in Busan, but now, he was coming back with not one but two kids to look after.

Though he is pretty sure Jimin will look after himself, he wanted him to be around Y/n when he's not.

Because it's clear Jimin is so protective of Y/n and definitely cares for her, she needs other people besides Miss Choi who she can speak freely to. Nor could he see Namjoon warming up to her anytime soon.

Jin knows he won't be home much anyway, and he didn't want the girl to feel lonely. He sighs, looking at Zhang.

" Let's head to the mansion. "

The guard nods, taking a swift turn as soon as they're in Seoul and Jin sighs, glancing at them yet once again. Ugh, why did he feel so uneasy?

As the buildings soon disappear and everything is greenery around them, Jin figures they're near so he decides to wake the two up (or maybe he just wanted Y/n off of Jimin's lap).

He pokes Y/n, " We're here. "

Jimin flutters his eyes open, looking out of the window with a sigh and Y/n stirs too. She hums," We are? "

" Yes. " Jin purses his lips in disappointment that she doesn't move away from Jimin and unfastened his seatbelt, stepping out once the car pulls over in front of a huge mansion.

Y/n jumps out after Jin, standing beside him with wide eyes. " Whoa! Where are we?! " She squeals, " This is so pretty! "

Jin smiles, watching as she jumped around. " Be careful. " He mumbles, nodding as Namjoon appears.

" hyung. "

Y/n jumps at his deep voice, swiftly moving to hide behind Jin at the sight of him. Namjoon eyes the girl warily, before facing Jin. " Who am I training, again? "

" Me. " Jimin steps beside Y/n, " I'm Park Jimin. " Namjoon clicks his tongue, nodding.

" I'll show you to your room. We're making dinner, hyung. Why don't you stay? The others would love to meet her. "